Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #2176
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

nice KO by tyrone!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #2177
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spong has to learn that you keep going until the ref stops you or it's at least very clear that your opponent is out.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #2178
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that was too easy.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #2179
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@jackass,
not so much "thin skin" as not wanting to get into a nit picking fight with someone who can be borderline obsessive. i certainly don't mind people disagreeing with me, especially if it means i learn something new or take on a new POV i hadn't considered before.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #2180
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, keep giving them the same stupid song and dance every time I disagree with you. Tell me what the point of discussing anything with you is? I respond to what you're trying to say in a post, but it's 'nitpicking'. That's how forums and discussions work. If you don't want a discussion, then say "I can't defend my posts and I don't want a discussion" instead of the feminine BS you give me. I'm obsessive because I refuted what you said? It's not obsession. It's me trying to understand people's ****edass logic (like now). You don't make any fucking sense and it seems almost pointless to talk with you. Asking you to defend anything you post seems to be too much to ask of you, so what is the point of your posts in the first place? And yes, I like the word "****"
Old 11-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #2181
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's your predictions for gsp vs condit guys? Would love to hear it
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #2182
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Yeah, keep giving them the same stupid song and dance every time I disagree with you. Tell me what the point of discussing anything with you is? I respond to what you're trying to say in a post, but it's 'nitpicking'. That's how forums and discussions work. If you don't want a discussion, then say "I can't defend my posts and I don't want a discussion" instead of the feminine BS you give me. I'm obsessive because I refuted what you said? It's not obsession. It's me trying to understand people's ****edass logic (like now). You don't make any fucking sense and it seems almost pointless to talk with you. Asking you to defend anything you post seems to be too much to ask of you, so what is the point of your posts in the first place? And yes, I like the word "****"
no... no point in my posts. i'm obviously here to wind you up.

but pardon me for having a flawed opinion on something, forcing you to jump in to my reply to someone else and detail all the ways in which i was wrong. what an annoying inconvenience. pardon me also for not being particularly interested in defending every nuance of my highly-flawed POV to your complete satisfaction. again, that must totally suck for you. really, i can't believe you're forced to live in a world in which losers like me exist. it's so incredibly unfair.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #2183
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that KO
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #2184
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Linderman faceplanted on that KO
Old 11-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #2185
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

holy shit holy shit
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #2186
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
no... no point in my posts. i'm obviously here to wind you up.

but pardon me for having a flawed opinion on something, forcing you to jump in to my reply to someone else and detail all the ways in which i was wrong. what an annoying inconvenience. pardon me also for not being particularly interested in defending every nuance of my highly-flawed POV to your complete satisfaction. again, that must totally suck for you. really, i can't believe you're forced to live in a world in which losers like me exist. it's so incredibly unfair.

Who said you couldn't have an opinion? Get as defensive as you like, you still don't make sense, and you're just avoiding some more. Am I supposed to just make all my posts vague generalizations just to appease you or something? Going into any kind of detail, elaborating on a point and supporting a point is somehow a bad thing? Are we all supposed to just make bland statements to each other with no underlying value to them?

The Internet is full of forums devoted to people having discussions where people *gasp* actually have discussions which generally involve more than just opening statements with little to nothing supporting them. People have had countless arguments like what I've been doing and I don't see people complaining like you do. But no, you're the victim here. God forbid I ask you to elaborate on anything or I try to explain anything.

Piss or get off the fucking pot already.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #2187
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Who said you couldn't have an opinion? Get as defensive as you like, you still don't make sense, and you're just avoiding some more. Am I supposed to just make all my posts vague generalizations just to appease you or something? Going into any kind of detail, elaborating on a point and supporting a point is somehow a bad thing? Are we all supposed to just make bland statements to each other with no underlying value to them?

The Internet is full of forums devoted to people having discussions where people *gasp* actually have discussions which generally involve more than just opening statements with little to nothing supporting them. People have had countless arguments like what I've been doing and I don't see people complaining like you do. But no, you're the victim here. God forbid I ask you to elaborate on anything or I try to explain anything.

Piss or get off the fucking pot already.
actually i'd suggest something a little different... that you go have sex with yourself.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:48 AM   #2188
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whether or not there were better options, a can is still a can. There really isn't a good fight out there for the klitschkos other than each other but that doesn't mean their competition is good.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #2189
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
actually i'd suggest something a little different... that you go have sex with yourself.

Yeah, continue to be a little bitch about it. I liked how you wanted to backtrack, but threw in some more BS at the end to make it look like you didn't backtrack.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #2190
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Look at this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu3Yv...&feature=share
fight starts @5:50

I watched some of his fights before and guy is toying with opponents.
Too fast and explosive, too cocky. Would be fun to see him against better competition tho.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: