Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #2236
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Tom Lawlor doing a Shockmaster impersonation at the UFC 154 weigh ins. He totally killed it once again. He has one of the best personalities in the UFC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlDboeZYFI
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #2237
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Demian Maia vs. Jon Fitch at UFC 156.

That is going to be a really good fight. A win in this fight would probably make Maia the next contender for the title after the winner of Kampmann vs. Hendricks. I'm really pulling for Maia here.

I'll go with K-1 Maia
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #2238
Edwin

Maia dropped the K-1 and is back to ADCC and BJJ Mundials so I wouldn't be surprised if he subbed Fitch.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #2239
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Maia dropped the K-1 and is back to ADCC and BJJ Mundials so I wouldn't be surprised if he subbed Fitch.
I would be.Fitch has never been submitted and has great wrestling, sure silva took his back but if i remember correctly its only because he gave it to him.

I think there will be alot more stand up in this fight then ground work.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #2240
Edwin

Fitch was subbed once years ago. He has amazing sub. defense though, but Maia's BJJ is great. Fitch has never fought anyone with BJJ as good as Maia.

Maia is a big welterweight with some great judo and BJJ skills, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took Fitch down. Maia was able to throw Chael down at middleweight and Chael has some of the best wrestling in MMA so I don't think it's all that impossible for him to take Fitch down.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #2241
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Fitch was subbed once years ago. He has amazing sub. defense though, but Maia's BJJ is great. Fitch has never fought anyone with BJJ as good as Maia.

Maia is a big welterweight with some great judo and BJJ skills, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took Fitch down. Maia was able to throw Chael down at middleweight and Chael has some of the best wrestling in MMA so I don't think it's all that impossible for him to take Fitch down.

He got subbed 10 years ago in his first mma fight.I'm not saying it wont happen but it would be surprising.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #2242
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Fitch is a better Mma wrestler than chael. I'll be absolutely shocked if Maia takes him down
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #2243
Edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Fitch is a better Mma wrestler than chael. I'll be absolutely shocked if Maia takes him down
I can't agree with this. The way Chael tossed other great wrestlers like Okami and Dan Miller and the way he tossed Marquardt in the cage pretty much proves Chael maybe the best wrestler in MMA.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #2244
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I can't agree with this. The way Chael tossed other great wrestlers like Okami and Dan Miller and the way he tossed Marquardt in the cage pretty much proves Chael maybe the best wrestler in MMA.
Chael is a great offensive wrestler. That's it. He has average at best defensive wrestling. Taking him down isn't all that impressive
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #2245
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Griggs got ran the **** over.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #2246
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Chael is a great offensive wrestler. That's it. He has average at best defensive wrestling. Taking him down isn't all that impressive
WHAAAA????????

edit- nevermind i just remembered you are the chael hater.Carry on.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #2247
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who y'all rooting for tonight?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #2248
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Griggs got ran the **** over.
I had two bucks on him
Old 11-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #2249
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Who y'all rooting for tonight?
GSP so that we can see Silva vs GSP.I still think it doesnt happen though.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #2250
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
GSP so that we can see Silva vs GSP.I still think it doesnt hapen though.
I thought we all wanted to see Silva vs Jon Jones? Not happening also?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: