Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #3241
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

how about nick and nate debate the merits of fine wine, aged cognac, and cuban cigars straight from the heart of stockton.

our eyes would keep jumping over to the drive-by shootings and liquor store holdups going on in the background, but they wouldn't even notice.

afterwards they could move on to the films of truffaut and fellini... maybe sample a little fois gras, mediterranean oysters and truffles as they took turns discoursing.

then some guy lurching along with a couple gallons of meth solvent would accidentally graze one of their corinthian leather recliners, and they'd both jump up and beat the living shit out of the poor fool, then make off with his wallet. see, that's just good TV.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #3242
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Imma have to go buy some wolf tickets
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:43 AM   #3243
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Imma have to go buy some wolf tickets
I see this shit posted everywhere on sherdog but i dont know why, was it something diaz said at the press conference?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:46 AM   #3244
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I see this shit posted everywhere on sherdog but i dont know why, was it something diaz said at the press conference?
Yeah.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:47 AM   #3245
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

yea it was one of Nick's major rants at the presser. If you got time you should watch the whole thing tbh, it was epic...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #3246
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

http://http://media.ccomrcdn.com/med...88895_2861.mp3
Great interview.
Listen to this interview and notice how well Nick Diaz is speaking.
It looks like public speaking is a weak point for him but he is all there. If you judged him from his press conference and interviews, you would think he is a complete idiot, but he is only a semi idiot like most of us.

Last edited by DropStep : 03-15-2013 at 07:31 AM.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #3247
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Just watched the prefight press conference. Damn! This is gonna be good. Don't think I've ever seen GSP this mad.

Haven't been this hyped for a card in a long time.
Zan Tabak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #3248
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not MMA related (it's K1), but it's aobout Cro Cop, so it sorta belongs here.

I just saw the worst homecooking ever. Mirko Cro Cop just "won" his first fight in the K1 grand prix. He very handily lost that fight and had to keep clinching to stay out of danger (and ate a ton of knees from the clinch) but yeah.. the event is held in his homecountry, so he was given the win.

Sucks for the guy he fought. You just dominated a fight for three rounds and then get a loss! Also, everybody just accepted it for what it was. The commentators named it a travesty a few times.. and that was bout it. lol. disgusting.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #3249
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

He said Dana white and the UFC are selling Wolf tickets....

Meaning falsley hyping up the bad boy image of Nick....or that Nick is a bad "thug" that hates the good guy ( GSP).

reality is...Both are really good people.....and probably don't hate each other 1 bit...

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 03-15-2013 at 04:54 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #3250
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Just watched the prefight press conference. Damn! This is gonna be good. Don't think I've ever seen GSP this mad.

Haven't been this hyped for a card in a long time.

NB4 hugs and handshakes " we were just trying to sell Tickets" ....Wolf Tickets.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #3251
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Nice interview by Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zFju2p7wx6A#t=729s
Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #3252
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Not MMA related (it's K1), but it's aobout Cro Cop, so it sorta belongs here.

I just saw the worst homecooking ever. Mirko Cro Cop just "won" his first fight in the K1 grand prix. He very handily lost that fight and had to keep clinching to stay out of danger (and ate a ton of knees from the clinch) but yeah.. the event is held in his homecountry, so he was given the win.

Sucks for the guy he fought. You just dominated a fight for three rounds and then get a loss! Also, everybody just accepted it for what it was. The commentators named it a travesty a few times.. and that was bout it. lol. disgusting.
He won he tournament at the end. Not really deserved, but good for him. Prize was 1 million $...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #3253
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Joe Lauzon

Quote:
"Before the enormous shitstorm starts tomorrow...

Win or lose, I am a huge Diaz Brothers fan. I always love watching both guys win or lose because they come to fight. They shake things up with interviews and media but I love it all because it gets boring with everyone giving the same canned responses all the time.

MMA fans are very fair weather and I am sure if Nick wins, some will still hate him and say he was lucky or make excuses for GSP. If he loses, there will be no shortage of "told you so" posts. It's easy to bring attention to yourself after the result has already happened.

Regardless or who you think is going to win... You gotta have respect for both guys right now... And I am sure it will go up after their fight."

Also i think i found who jackass18 is on sherdog and it wasnt even the avy that gave it away it was his signature.
Retard List

Crybaby Diaz fans

If its not him then he may have competition for who hates Diaz more.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #3254
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm going to stay with nick as my official pick. nick by armbar from out of motherf-cking nowhere in the 3rd.

for the other main fight, i really like condit's style and am no fan of the little bearded troll, but if carlos makes a single bad decision, he's getting KO'd by the left. i'll go johnny by huge left hand in the 2nd.

Last edited by gigantes : 03-15-2013 at 11:50 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #3255
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
jesus... diaz fans are self-destructing all around me in this thread, but i'm going to stay with nick as my official pick. nick by armbar from out of motherf-cking nowhere in the 3rd.

for the other main fight, i really like condit's style and am no fan of the little bearded troll, but if carlos makes a single bad decision, he's getting KO'd by the left. i'll go johnny by huge left hand in the 2nd.
Wheres the self destructing?

Also i think Condit wins by decision, Nate beat Ellenberger by tko.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: