Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #3406
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Garrett's Fight
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #3407
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ogB05Y9YDFg#!

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at this
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #3408
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere

I tried to be mature and not laugh but I absolutely lost it when he said "Mainus is bleeding all over the place"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #3409
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

I tried to be mature and not laugh but I absolutely lost it when he said "Mainus is bleeding all over the place"

I've watched it about 5 times Think I should give it it's own thread?
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #3410
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Well worth it, that's one of the funniest videos I have ever seen on youtube, that's an accomplished by itself.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #3411
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

Good stuff....that is the epitome of a fighter.

thank you for the post.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #3412
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Great now hes going to bore me in movies.
i honestly don't understand why anyone would want to put GSP in movies other than for his fame-factor.

he's borderline monkey-faced. he's built like an assassin, but completely average in height and build... and one thing action movies need is tallish guys with big frames... with or without the extra-heavy muscles.

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #3413
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Absolutely. Immature or not, that was hilarious
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #3414
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

That was hilarious.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #3415
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #3416
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Saad_Awad_vs._David_Rickels_Dino_medium.gif
i... i think that i love you.

take THAT, dana white!
Old 03-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #3417
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Ah yea, the good ol shin low kick vs leg low kick block bone break.....

MMA fighters or any non-Thai by majority are trained wrong physically for full contact Muay Thai.... This shin break problem they have been fully aware in Thailand since 100s of years.... they have developed various methods (brutal but effective/works) to counter that..... For example they kick their shin against hard objects (tree stomps for example) to gradually hurt the leg/shin a bit in order to gradually heal it, what you get is a shin with increased bone fibers/bone mass, its kindof scientific.... so that the shin does NOT break (or extremly harder than usual).... instead you break the bones on the opponent....

Last edited by pauk : 03-29-2013 at 10:47 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #3418
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that dinosaur looks fake
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #3419
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy shit i just looked at the next month of fights for April:

Next weekend
Alexander Gustafsson vs. Mousasi
Ross Pearson vs. Lil' Couture
Brad Pickett vs. Mike Easton

Weekend after that
Urijah Faber vs. Scott Jorgenson
Meisha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
Travis Browne vs. Gonzaga

Weekend after THAT
Ben Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez
Frank Mir vs. Daniel Cormier
Nate Diaz vs. Thomson
Chad Mendes vs. Elkins

Weekend AFTER THAT
Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen
Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher
Roy Nelson vs. Chiek Kongo
Phil Davis vs. Magalhaes

4 weeks, 4 good-to-amazing cards. Best month of fights ever?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #3420
gigantes
A piece of fluff

seems unlikely just by general principle, but that 3rd card is indeed very sweet.

4th card not very suspenseful, but nice for rubbernecking.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: