Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2013, 02:23 AM   #3466
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef
He's not gonna go far if he can't improve his TDD.

His TDD was better than the wrestler's (Kelvin landed 3 of 6 attempts while Uriah was 2 for 3). Just sayin'
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:24 AM   #3467
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Oh yeah but they don't keep their hands up at all.

Also, who is this???

For real, I'm in love with this girl.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:26 AM   #3468
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Well damn, I know I defended MMA scoring to an extent (it was to an extent!), but damn, I'm really not liking what I've seen lately (LFC 19 on Friday and the TUF finale that was just on). Apparently, takedown still = win. Here I thought the judging was getting better. What a fool I was... It's not getting any better, it's still lazy judging. Takedown = win.

Kelvin landed 0 strikes, but the judges said he won because of nothing but a takedown in the 3rd. He lost the striking, even got outstruck from Uriah when he was on bottom, got reversed twice and got busted up under his eye, but somehow won? I just rewatched the fight and I still don't know how Kelvin won (outside of takedown = win).

I was expecting Kelvin to win but that might be because I'm used to the scoring. Hall definitely seemed like the better fighter but just wasn't aggressive enough.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:06 AM   #3469
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

zoiks, tate.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo...ery_post.j pg
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo...ery_post.j pg

drunken irish beggarwoman in second pic.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:13 AM   #3470
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

thats my sister.
ready to be my brother-in-law?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:19 AM   #3471
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uhhhhh Wahhhhhh
Old 04-14-2013, 03:26 AM   #3472
jaydacris
Rose

Old 04-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #3473
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's one of the more meh of the ring girls they've had, though it may just be the hairstyle
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:30 AM   #3474
jaydacris
Rose

Quote:
Well damn, I know I defended MMA scoring to an extent (it was to an extent!), but damn, I'm really not liking what I've seen lately (LFC 19 on Friday and the TUF finale that was just on). Apparently, takedown still = win. Here I thought the judging was getting better. What a fool I was... It's not getting any better, it's still lazy judging. Takedown = win.

Kelvin landed 0 strikes, but the judges said he won because of nothing but a takedown in the 3rd. He lost the striking, even got outstruck from Uriah when he was on bottom, got reversed twice and got busted up under his eye, but somehow won? I just rewatched the fight and I still don't know how Kelvin won (outside of takedown = win).

sir i agree with you

FightMetric strike totals for Hall-Gastelum:
1: KG 39-19
2: UH 27-24
3: UH 35-18.
Total: 81-81
Takedowns:
1: KG 1-0
2: 2 each
3: KG 1-0
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 AM   #3475
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
That's one of the more meh of the ring girls they've had, though it may just be the hairstyle

I love the hair
Old 04-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #3476
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Actually this is my favorite ring girl

Last edited by The Macho Man : 04-14-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #3477
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Logan is still by FAR my #1 of all time. All natural, all adorable, all dork

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #3478
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn. give it up for mister b-low.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #3479
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Logan is still by FAR my #1 of all time. All natural, all adorable, all dork

My eyes look just like that.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #3480
jaydacris
Rose

she needs to be a bit more mindful of her clothes
shirt is ripping around the collar

not sure if i can that wild thing home to meet my parents
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: