Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #3496
Geohay_UK
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Geohay_UK has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

UFC is starting to get big here in the UK now. We get all the fights, including your PPV stuff via ESPN. Been a fan myself for around 3 years now, but the MMA band wagon is starting to roll all over the UK.
Geohay_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #3497
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geohay_UK
UFC is starting to get big here in the UK now. We get all the fights, including your PPV stuff via ESPN. Been a fan myself for around 3 years now, but the MMA band wagon is starting to roll all over the UK.

Ever watch gypsy bare-knuckle fights?
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:39 AM   #3498
Geohay_UK
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Geohay_UK has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
Ever watch gypsy bare-knuckle fights?

Haha, I've not personally, but I had a mate that used to enter the street fights with the gypos. Where I grew up in Yorkshire we had a lot of them near us, huge camps of them. So it used to kick off a fair bit, especially when they brought the fair with them. Once got chased by a transit van full of them too. Scummers.
Geohay_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #3499
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"i love gypsys!"

said no one ever.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #3500
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fox 7 on now.Gonna watch it now that the Warriors game is over.......
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #3501
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great first fight. Brown is tough.
Mein has a lot of potential, but doesn't seem like he can take shots very well
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #3502
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow Nate gets finished. First time he's been finished
Great fight by josh
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #3503
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Goddamn shin to the forehead.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #3504
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I'd give that to Henderson but I'm not sure. From memory I'd say:

1 - Gilbert
2 - Henderson
3 - ??? Leaning Henderson
4 - Henderson
5 - ???

Tough one.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #3505
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Gil takes it.

Edit: wow, very close..could've gone either way.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #3506
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Henderson proposes to his GF and gets boo'd
Old 04-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #3507
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think there were only two clear-cut rounds in that fight. Melendez took round 1 and Henderson took round 4. The other three could've gone either way.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #3508
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Chael and Brian Stann both had it 48-47 for Gil.I also thought he won.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #3509
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I think there were only two clear-cut rounds in that fight. Melendez took round 1 and Henderson took round 4. The other three could've gone either way.
I had round 1 Gil for sure, round 2 Gil edges and round 5 gil.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #3510
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're not gonna win a decision against a champ very often when its a fight that close. Like people are saying it coulda gone either way, but to me, beating the champ in a decision fight requires a DECISIVE and blatant victory/advantage for the challenger. If you want the belt you gotta finish the champion more times than not.

Unless you're Frankie Edgar, in which case f*ck you lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: