Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #3736
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

uh yea, i was replying to the content, lakersgold.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:06 AM   #3737
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
uh yea, i was replying to the content, lakersgold.
I totally misread it. lmao

But fair enough.

Watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9e6cyv7lnw

I think you don't know the whole story to it. In this podcast, he explains mostly everything that happened behind the scenes in the UFC back in the days. If this doesn't change your opinion about Dana, then I don't know what will ... he is straight up telling the truth here. Although, him giving Chael & Nick Diaz title shots was so unprofessional.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #3738
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0IdSUbrsUjY

Chael the playa...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #3739
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

huge fight coming up on saturday, weidman vs. silva. amazing to me that so many pros are picking weidman to win. they say he's a real prodigy. apparently the plan is to threaten the take down and get in some free shots, like...

...or come in behind the right hook and take silva down for some better GnP than sonnen managed. hard to believe silva won't be ready, though. all it takes is one expertly-timed knee or something and all of weidman's plans are out the window.

my heart says weidman, but my head says silva. who you got?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #3740
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Weidman is overrated as shit, he looked terrible against Maia and didn't even perform that well against out of shape injured Munoz til he landed that elbow. Guy is all hype and only looks good in that shitty middleweight division, where every one dimensional wrestler looks like a contender. He wouldn't even be a Top 10 LHW.

Silva will completely destroy him, Matrix mode and everything.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #3741
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

come get some Weidman
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:59 PM   #3742
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Silva. It seems like some people are trying to guess that age will finally start catching up with him. I like Weidman and would like to see someone shake up the landscape, but I don't see it happening. Weidman's too inexperienced while Silva has seen it all. The only thing I could see is if he gets complacent. I wouldn't mind either guy winning, but we could get a rematch with either guy winning. Dana said that Silva would get an instant rematch if he loses, and if Silva wins, then Belfort might get another crack at him, though I'd hope for a superfight.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:32 AM   #3743
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Silva KO's Weidman in under a minute......

Book it.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #3744
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kiss of death

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #3745
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Joe Rogan at a staredown = LOL always.

This is gonna be a good one.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #3746
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm thinking tomorrow might be one that I actually drop the $$ to order. I don't want that on a laptop stream, I wanna see this one on the HD tv. Add in the fact that Edgar, Cub Swanson, Munoz etc are on the card and I think it'll be worth it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #3747
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'm thinking tomorrow might be one that I actually drop the $$ to order. I don't want that on a laptop stream, I wanna see this one on the HD tv. Add in the fact that Edgar, Cub Swanson, Munoz etc are on the card and I think it'll be worth it

Watching one of the top 3 greatest of all time is always worth the money to me. Anderson is going to put on a brilliant show.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #3748
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking forward to Anderson winning and being a complete dickhead while doing it.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #3749
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Official bets so far

4 bucks on Chris Leben
3 on Dennis Siver
9 on Dave Herman
20 on Mark Munoz

Might wait and see how i do with these bets so i can lay some money on Tim Kennedy and or Anderson
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #3750
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to my friends house in Stockton to watch the fights

209 motherphuckers!!!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: