Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #4276
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
sonnen vs rashad evans is official for ufc 167 (gsp-hendricks)
I actually want to see this fight.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #4277
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
TUF 18 is tonight, right?

Yeah after the fight card tonight. At/around 10
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #4278
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Oh okay. Thanks.

24-acre parcel of land near I-215 and Jones Blvd. Zuffa purchased that for $7.8 million, that will serve as a future UFC headquarters.

$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #4279
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Great sub by Piotr Hallman. I followed him in Europe, very good fighter...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #4280
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Nice to see a finish at 125lbs. No finishes is usually my biggest complaint about that division.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #4281
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Dat right hand punch by Jacare...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #4282
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

I really like Sonnen in the studio. He's intelligent, very well-spoken and provides great insight about the fights. This could (and probably will) be his career after he hangs the gloves.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #4283
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn... Bader got done.

Thought he had him, then a perfect 1-2 combo. Been a very nice card.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #4284
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol me and my dad put $10 on how long the fight would last. I said it'd be over in the first and my dad said he thought Bader could at least last til the second

You know you don't have a good chance when people aren't betting on whether or not you'll lose, but WHEN you'll lose
Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #4285
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol me and my dad put $10 on how long the fight would last. I said it'd be over in the first and my dad said he thought Bader could at least last til the second

You know you don't have a good chance when people aren't betting on whether or not you'll lose, but WHEN you'll lose

He did rock him though. Was looking good for a solid 2 seconds, and then, lights out.

And man, Okami before... how stupid can you get? Dude threw the same combination 4 times in a row, and kept grazing you with it. You think he won't finally adjust and hit you with it the 4th time? Move out the damn way.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #4286
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes, you know better.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #4287
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
He did rock him though. Was looking good for a solid 2 seconds, and then, lights out.

And man, Okami before... how stupid can you get? Dude threw the same combination 4 times in a row, and kept grazing you with it. You think he won't finally adjust and hit you with it the 4th time? Move out the damn way.

Right Bader was putting together some nice combos! When he had Glover up against the cage punching him i looked down to text and I saw someone fall out of the corner of my eyes, I assumed it was Glover since he was the one gettin hit. But nope, Bader somehow found a way to get dropped
Old 09-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #4288
plowking
well DENG

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Yes, you know better.

Clearly what I insinuated.

Great post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Right Bader was putting together some nice combos! When he had Glover up against the cage punching him i looked down to text and I saw someone fall out of the corner of my eyes, I assumed it was Glover since he was the one gettin hit. But nope, Bader somehow found a way to get dropped

Both are some seriously big looking 205ers. I haven't watched much of Bader ever, but it honestly seems like he hasn't gotten better at much of anything. Seems like he'll always be a middle of the pack type. Shame since he is a great athlete.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #4289
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So the biggest name that doesn't go to the house is Tara LaRosa.
BurningHammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #4290
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congats to Rhonda on her motorcycle.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: