Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #4546
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Yeah. Thank god.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #4547
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good he deserves it

The guy was tapping frantically and the ref is literally on top of them trying to pry them apart yet he keeps cranking the leg trying to do more damage for NO reason. No place for that in pro fighting
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #4548
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really liked Paul Harris.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #4549
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I tend to get bored of TUF when I realize none of the fighter are legit UFC material. I'm not a big fan of the mens 135lb weight class either.

? there are a number of significant UFC names that came out of the show

TUF is actually one of my favorite shows
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #4550
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Holy sh!t I don't know there names but the girls just put on a show that was a epic fight. good for them i hope that turns a lot of people towards watching mma and taking it more serious
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #4551
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
I really liked Paul Harris.
I also kinda liked him, but he was an asshole, always holding subs for too long...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #4552
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just finished this week's TUF. more boring reality show stuff, but great fight obviously between pennington and duke.

nice little demonstration of how a shorter fighter can use their speed, power, and the taller person's own strikes to get in to range and punish them. nice job also slipping away from all those potentially brutal muay thai attacks.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #4553
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
MMANOUVELLES @MMA_NOUVELLES
@arielhelwani Firas just told @tvasports that if GSP does not have the motivation after Hendricks fight, he will retire.

http://www.bjpenn.com/report-firas-z...ndricks-fight/

Last edited by $LakerGold : 10-11-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #4554
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:28 AM   #4555
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

got damn.

side note: tell that guy you're not supposed to wear your red yarmulke outside of synagogue.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #4556
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Documentary on Frank Shamrock. Not bad, check it out.

http://www.spike.com/episodes/lv4m2j...eason-1-ep-001
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #4557
gigantes
A piece of fluff

interesting. so mister harris’ former coach, bustamonte, disclosed that harris had injured a bunch of sparring partners at the gym. always had an excuse or got in to a big argument over it. even a sports psychologist couldn’t help.

so good riddance to that dickhead, and hopefully nobody else wants him. bellator certainly doesn’t.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:04 PM   #4558
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

"I always tell my wife that if I'm jerking around in my sleep, I'm probably having dreams about killing zombies. DON'T WAKE ME UP. It makes me mad." -Mir

I love zombies, but he is so weird. hahahaha oh-em-gee, I lurve him. <3 Hahahaha

http://youtu.be/hLsnB-H_se8?t=1m28s
Old 10-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #4559
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
What a ******. This bitch should at least fight Anderson Silva before he retires.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:07 AM   #4560
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fallon Fox got knocked out this weekend by a girl with 1 professional fight under her belt. I think I can officially say this now, but Fallon, MAN CARD REVOKED
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: