Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #4756
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

TUF 18 FINALE IS TONIGHT! Nate Diaz Vs. Gray Maynard is the main event. #TeamTate #TeamRousey

I seriously can't watch this... I like Roxy & Rocky!

http://www.mmaopinion.co.uk/2013/11/...imate-fighter/
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #4757
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

roxy is a sweetheart, but it's pretty obvious to me that she needs to retire and move on to coaching or whatnot. too many trouncings are not good for her future health.

julianna pena's fight will be interesting. i'd love to see her win after all the crap that her team put her through.

on a sidenote, i can't believe SDR is still alive... even if it's just life support. every day i keep expecting to hear his family gave up and pulled the plug, and yet...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #4758
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, for me, it's like I really can't watch today's card. lol
I sorta agree with you, but I don't think that's on her mind; win or lose. She'll be around for a long time.

I hope Shane pulls through it. I really don't know why people would say he's dead. I mean, don't they have to ask the doctor first? I really do hope that he'll get through this. I really can't say too much about it, I have a hard time expressing myself when someone's ill.

Anyway, I found the problem to why my heart rate was beating fast --- DRINKING WAY TOO MANY ICED WATER. & apparently, my heart disagrees with it.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #4759
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pretty sure ppl heard he had no brain activity and just assumed he was dead and passed it along. after that it was just monkey see, monkey do. but itís true... heíll need an absolute miracle to pull through at this point. :/

ice water...? serious??
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #4760
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely rooting for Pena tonight
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #4761
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Definitely rooting for Pena tonight
Here's how I look at it - I'm sorta rooting for Jessica just because so that her future is secured financially for a while, she has kids, & for Julianna, she's single & Dana likes her, I think she'll have her place in the UFC. That's just for me.

@giggy - Yeah, now I feel great. or maybe it's just a placebo effect? I hope it is, cuz I really have to keep doing this til December.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #4762
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i didnt watch a single episode of this season so i dont really care or know whos gonna win.I did watch a youtube clip of rhonda getting in hallmans face and question his manhood.So iam glad i didnt watch this season.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #4763
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Here's how I look at it - I'm sorta rooting for Jessica just because so that her future is secured financially for a while, she has kids, & for Julianna, she's single & Dana likes her, I think she'll have her place in the UFC. That's just for me.

Yeah i mean they're both gonna end up in UFC. It won't be a situation where both fighters get 6 figure deals like Forrest/Bonnar obviously but with the womens' division still starting up/developing a roster its pretty much guaranteed that the top 2 girls from the house will make the cut.

I just like Julianna but I wouldn't be upset if Jessica won. Either one would be a good story
Old 11-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #4764
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** maximo you dumbass that was a clear illegal knee
Old 11-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #4765
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Dem unnecessary backflips
Old 11-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #4766
Brujesino
BoGawd

what is roxxanne doing? she needs to shoot more and push her to the cage.Her punches arent hurting the other chick.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #4767
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #4768
Brujesino
BoGawd

thats great they said it would take a miracle for him to live.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:27 AM   #4769
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Damn pure domination all night. Miesha's team won EVERY FIGHT tonight.

Congrats to the new Ulimate Fighter Julianna Pena

Just hammered Jessica
Old 12-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #4770
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Holyyyyy shit Nate
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: