Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #496
$LakerGold
#TeamRousey #TeamStark

Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
stfu, either make an argument dikkrider, or stay out of it lil girl.

i'm making REAL f'in points while u all are f'in retards jumpin on each others bandwagons. did u see the fight? u really think Silva's rib injury was so bad? then explain ure rationale since i've reasonably explained mine a hell of a lot more than most of u retards in this thread.

u'll never convince me otherwise since i don't ride other peoples coattails like a lot of u, nor fighters, and i base everything on what i see. what makes me laff is u all act like i like Sonnen or are some fanboy of his when i'm so impartial to him. BUT u HAVE to respect his ground and pound IF ure a fight fan.

so either get into the argument or stfu. i'm not dealing with u cheerleader fgts

Your a Joke.. I know what I Know... but in my point of view, your biased,.
For the past 3 days.. you've been making these ridiculous statements and cmon bro, lets be real..If silva was hurt, then hes hurt.... If hes not, then thats not your problem lol.. no need to throw out unnecessary arguments my dude.

and really bro? Calling us ******s and think we're less educated..
Talk about Brujesino "The Mr. EGO", hell we found the new leader for that shit..

GTFO here bro..
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #497
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
it's more than just that, jackass. the UFC is not some strictly-defined league under major competitive and union pressure to enforce even standards. no, DW can pretty much do whatever he wants, especially if it's good box office, especially if it's the most logical next fight to put on, anyway. especially since sonnen is one of the very few, maybe the only, people or persons who have an actual shot to -beat- AS.

u don't even have to make a case for a rematch since they're misrepresenting the first fight by overlooking what went on in the match on purpose, and only looking at the W, all the while making these sorry excuses. for them to say it would only be for entertainment value is so wrong and untrue that any other fighter they could possibly name outside of GSP/Jones(which isn't happenning soon)/or maybe Hendo wouldn't come close to being the competitive fight a Sonnen rematch would be, and they HAVE to know that. they're either just arguing to argue so i'm not right or being extremely bias homers for Silva....i mean to go from that to making more excuses how Sonnen doesn't deserve a rematch....well u can try to get into their heads in why they're making all of these excuses for Silva and now pretending to duck Sonnen like he doesn't deserve it
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #498
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
lol Dana puts on the fights most people want to see, and he doesn't let UFC fighters duck people if he can prevent it, unlike a lot of other fighting leagues, in fact almost every other one is much worse in how much BS there is to get fighters to fight.

to pretend to fault Dana for pushing a Silva - Sonnen rematch just shows the stupidity on ure part. it just makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever how u all refuse to acknowledge the ass-whooping Silva took to Sonnen, then all of these retard sorry-ass excuses for Silva, and NOW acting like Sonnen doesn't deserve one, and blaming Dana for trying to make it happen goes beyond observational stupidity. u all must be talking about some completely different event in some parallel universe to have these opinions u do, since its just not common sense, nor something that someone who wants to see the best fights would talk

lmao @ the idea a Sonnen vs Silva rematch would only be about entertainment value when Sonnen's the ONLY one to come close to beating him in a loooong time, and the icing on the cake is he completely wrecked him when they fought. to act like he doesn't deserve one is just sorry and lame, thats all there is to it.
man Im starting to think your just trolling, have you even been reading my posts? When did I ever say that Sonnen didnt own Silva for 4.5 rounds, I said he dominated him for 4.5 rounds, Im excited to see this matchup again because as I said he was the closest anyone has been to beating him. Are you just delusional or do you just read want you want to read. Your even probably the one who negged me, but whatever floats your boat pal.

Quote:
MMA Discussion/News... 10-20-2011 03:44 AM YOUR STUPID >_<
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #499
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Your a Joke.. I know what I Know... but in my point of view, your biased,.
For the past 3 days.. you've been making these ridiculous statements and cmon bro, lets be real..If silva was hurt, then hes hurt.... If hes not, then thats not your problem lol.. no need to throw out unnecessary arguments my dude.

and really bro? Calling us ******s and think we're less educated..
Talk about Brujesino "The Mr. EGO", hell we found the new leader for that shit..

GTFO here bro..

its "you're" dumbass. i bet ure the pansy that sent me the neg where u said "your clueless" or something like that too hilarious u talk about being educated too in the same paragraph

i'm still waiting for u to actually get INTO the argument and make a f'in point u pansy. all u've done is play cheerleader like the lil fgt u are. thats all ure bitch-ass does here is ride other peoples coattails, sukkin their dikks like some crackhead prostitute, without saying anything relevant to the argument.

hell if i put u on ignore all i'd miss is some fgt waving pom pom's

Last edited by Godzuki : 10-21-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #500
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
man Im starting to think your just trolling, have you even been reading my posts? When did I ever say that Sonnen didnt own Silva for 4.5 rounds, I said he dominated him for 4.5 rounds, Im excited to see this matchup again because as I said he was the closest anyone has been to beating him. Are you just delusional or do you just read want you want to read. Your even probably the one who negged me, but whatever floats your boat pal.

i didn't neg u, i don't neg anyone...but tbh u deserved it so whoever did

yeah u said that yesterday but ure posts today have been completely contrary to that, like u jumped on jackass's bandwagon when u saw the opportunity to make the other sided points or against me, and ure comments about Dana are so twisted its laughable. altho i explained it in my reply to u...
Old 10-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #501
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
its funny how u pretend to be impartial, and then jump in partial when u can get ure shots. stop holding back and say whats on ure mind pansy.

i think its HILARIOUS u really think theres something to that clip he posted of Silva touching his rib like its such a awful injury and Silva was so ineffective because of it i swear u all are stupid to a fault. do u realize how much a serious rib injury would affect ure ability to even be in guard? each time u contorted u'd feel it, nevermind how much ure using ure upper body which affects the ribs. watch the whole fight stupidass, if u REALLY think Silva's so hurt despite fighting in guard that whole match ure stupid. its just hilariouis how u all act like authorities with these huge egos but don't know the simplest of realities about sports injuries. a real rib injury thats worth making excuses about would be impossible for him to stay in guard that whole fight, any of u bitches would be saying no mas including Silva in the first 30 secs. hell even bruised ribs affects ure breathing and is very painful, and thats even the lighter side of rib injuries....lmao @ Silva being so hurt from touching his ribs

because I am impartial, Im not even acting like a child the way you are, Im not even a Silva fan that much, and was actually impressed with Sonnen after the Stann fight, I just dont like his over the top trash talk. Again on the rib injury which by the way none of us new about during the actual fight. Is all based on what there camp is saying. Actually wtf who cares I dont get what were arguing about, as long as I get to watch good matches and as you pointed out atleast in the UFC system we see very little unlike in boxing were its almost become all politics with the top guys just looking for the best paycheck and what not. I dont even get why your so hyper aggressive in all your arguments, that you resort to name calling and sh!t talk.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #502
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
because I am impartial, Im not even acting like a child the way you are, Im not even a Silva fan that much, and was actually impressed with Sonnen after the Stann fight, I just dont like his over the top trash talk. Again on the rib injury which by the way none of us new about during the actual fight. Is all based on what there camp is saying. Actually wtf who cares I dont get what were arguing about, as long as I get to watch good matches and as you pointed out atleast in the UFC system we see very little unlike in boxing were its almost become all politics with the top guys just looking for the best paycheck and what not. I dont even get why your so hyper aggressive in all your arguments, that you resort to name calling and sh!t talk.

i talk the way i talk, deal with it fgt, or just neg me for it and u can't go from u saying ure not impartial to I just dont like his over the top trash talk. , which seems to be a lot of peoples beefs with Sonnen completely unrelated to his fight game. thats being partial.

and if u feel that way i don't get why u'd criticize Dana then for wanting to try to make a Sonnen vs Silva rematch happen, like u did a page ago
Old 10-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #503
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

And by the way the things im citing our just stuff I read of the net

Quote:
UFC president Dana White has run the gamut with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) kingpin Vince McMahon. The rumors have speculated from White stealing the WWE business model, McMahon swooping in to buy up the UFC, partnerships, rivalries, and all out wars.

One thing is certain, White admires the pro wrestling luminary.

"I love Vince. He's a (expletive) animal isn't he?" said White when asked if the UFC doing its first Monday night event in an attempt to go head-to-head with WWE.

"I mean we're not trying to go against him. That night is the night Spike wanted the fight. Spike wanted the fight that night, so that's the night they called for it and Vince goes into (expletive) war mode. He's calling up (Mike) Tyson. He's bringing this guy back and the Rock might come back. I love it. He's a (expletive) animal."

A lot of White's admiration for McMahon probably comes from their similar approaches to their perceived competition. Although White doesn't view pro wrestling as a competitor to MMA, like McMahon is doing with Raw, the UFC head honcho often counter programs other MMA promotions.

"You've never heard me say we're going to kick the (expletive) out of Monday Night Raw. You've never heard me say that," said White. "I think we're two totally different, pro wrestling is totally different than the UFC and mixed martial arts.

"And I respect this guy. I like Vince McMahon. I've had breakfast with him. He's a good guy, but he is a (expletive) animal. I'm not trying to beat him on Monday night. I don't think we would beat them. Those guys pull killer ratings. It's been like the highest rated show on television forever. We're just putting a fight on Monday night because Spike wants us to."

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23647/chael-sonnen.mma

Quote:
LOS ANGELES – One-time UFC middleweight title contender Chael Sonnen will not be competing in the octagon anytime soon.

The California State Athletic Commission today ruled to uphold Sonnen's indefinite suspension, citing both a recent federal money-laundering conviction, as well as some questionable testimony following a positive result in a post-UFC 117 drug screen.

something you keep failing to ignore yet downplay the Silva Injury which frankly doesnt really matter anymore since the fight has been long over.

http://mmafix.com/2010/08/csac-confi...as-rib-injury/

Quote:
Announcing after a fight (that you just got beat down in) that you were injured heading into it, is kind of like telling your buddy you think his girl is banging your other friend; yes, people need to hear the truth, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to like hearing it. Okay, maybe those two things aren’t at all similar, (and here’s hoping you don’t have experience in either scenario) but if you were one of the people screaming “B.S.” when Anderson Silva said he had injured his rib prior to his bout with Chael Sonnen, an apology might be in order.

According to the California State Athletic Commission, who released their medical suspensions from UFC 117 yesterday, Silva is suspected of having a fractured rib and is suspended from fighting for 6 months (unless cleared by a doctor prior). Now yes, the rib injury could have been sustained during the fight while Sonnen continually beat on the champ, but the normally fleet of foot Silva did seem a little off from the opening bell no? It’s not like the CSAC said he didn’t hurt his rib; that would have looked sketchy.

The confirmation doesn’t change much in the sense that we all knew Silva would be on the sidelines for a while, and although Sonnen certainly deserves another crack based off his performance, the door does seem wide open for a Sonnen vs. Vitor Belfort tilt in the meantime? Joe, Dana, the Fertitta fellas, we doing this?

You keep downplaying the TRT case and call Silva lucky yet Sonnen is the one who's be subbed so many times, two times even by the same guy Horn.
Anyway as Ive stated from the start I want to see this matchup because it will probably bring some closure to both sides for all the unanswered what ifs in the first fight.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #504
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
And by the way the things im citing our just stuff I read of the net

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23647/chael-sonnen.mma

something you keep failing to ignore yet downplay the Silva Injury which frankly doesnt really matter anymore since the fight has been long over.

http://mmafix.com/2010/08/csac-confi...as-rib-injury/

You keep downplaying the TRT case and call Silva lucky yet Sonnen is the one who's be subbed so many times, two times even by the same guy Horn.
Anyway as Ive stated from the start I want to see this matchup because it will probably bring some closure to both sides for all the unanswered what ifs in the first fight.

but ure original post against Dana made it sound like he puts on gimmick fights where u cited ure VinceMcmahon example, where i assume u were trying to criticize him for attempting to make a Sonnen vs Silva rematch happen. at least thats how it came across to me.

i still don't buy "possible fracture" or a lot of diagnosis more than what i see in how the athlete moves. the amount of stuff they'd say about Iverson was ridiculous, and yet he's still jumping around looking like he's barely hurt. u can't do that with REAL high ankle sprains, or some of the stuff they pretended to diagnose him with at different times, but i swear a lot of these things are exaggerated. i just believe there are injuries if they are as bad as a truly fractured rib, even bruised ribs(take note of how bad Romo was looking where he clearly had trouble breathing/throwing) and i know people who have had bruised ribs, they just aren't going to be able to function like Silva did. no way no how, not even with painkillers which Romo took as well. and sitting in guard a whole match and wrestling with ure arms and upper body nonstop is a hell of a lot more stress on ure ribs than the occasional throws/handoffs IMO. i just don't buy it whatsoever given how well Silva moved, but again this exaggeration happens often with how media/sides want to either make excuses or exaggerate a athletes greatness.

on the other end of u implying i keep ignoring how Sonnen has lost multiple times to subs, a lot of u seem to ignore the actual fight that took place and what happened IN that ring, and only come away with a memory of a W for Silva. i think thats a WHOLE lot more ignorant/retarded than me not giving Silva all of the credit in the world for beating Sonnen. and then to pretend he doesn't deserve a rematch is just even if u didn't say it, altho i don't know what ure saying exactly since it seems u made some conflicting statements, but there is just no excuse for that sorry fanboy perspective which it HAS to be since that isn't reality. if anyone deserves it Sonnen does, and its not just based on 'entertainment value' to criticize Dana for that is as ignorant as it gets...

Last edited by Godzuki : 10-21-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #505
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Im not saying they do fixed fights the real matchmaker Joe Silva actually does make good matchups. But to say they dont do fights because they are marketable and entertaining and whats best at the time is just acting ignorant to facts. I keep giving out examples of how many times the UFC have given out title shots. I didnt mention anywhere Sonnen doesnt deserve one. I said right now Sonnen is the logical choice he just won and was the last person to whoop AS. Him being a entertainer also helps in selling his fight, and as I noted in past posts Silva is not exactly the most marketable fight who also btw was given a title shot after beating one guy (Leben).
Old 10-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #506
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
hey im still giving him the benefit of the doubt Im rationalizing not just spewing out expletives
Old 10-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #507
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
hey im still giving him the benefit of the doubt Im rationalizing not just spewing out expletives

its still funny to me u all think ure reasoning more than me about this fight, or any of the arguments in this thread in fact i've pretty much destroyed everyones points against me/Sonnen....and where we're at now is more or less accepting Sonnen deserves the rematch, whooped Silva's ass, and the excuses are more exaggeration than reality. say i'm not right with what i just said....

and that machoman kid was the one who said how Sonnen got just as lucky as Silva for dominating him 4 1/2 rounds
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #508
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a couple posts too, against my better judgement.

u act like u made a good point or something, lmao

see my previous post of how retarded ure replies have been to me...

idc tho, jackass/iweargreen are KO'd, and the only ones left is someone jumping in between arguments, and u, where u don't seem to have much logical thought ability. how Sonnen can be just as lucky as Silva for dominating him is pretty retard brain thought fyi
Old 10-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #509
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/10/2...t-im-still-cr/

Quote:
Losing remains a distinct possibility, and if it happens, he said, all he can do is "say to people, 'I apologize, and I'm sorry I waste[d] your time.' That's all I can say and that's exactly what I will say. I will disappear from the UFC and I will apologize, first to the headquarters of the UFC, because I was treated like a king, I was paid well, and unfortunately I didn't justify the treatment. I didn't justify the treatment. I don't want live on an old glory. That's why, believe me, I trained really hard for this fight."

such a sad read, to bad cro-cop never adopted or changed is training style, another example would be Fedor, who crocop also mentions in the article.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #510
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
u act like u made a good point or something, lmao

see my previous post of how retarded ure replies have been to me...

idc tho, jackass/iweargreen are KO'd, and the only ones left is someone jumping in between arguments, and u, where u don't seem to have much logical thought ability. how Sonnen can be just as lucky as Silva for dominating him is pretty retard brain thought fyi
wtf are you even saying my second comment 3-4 pages back I acknowledged that Sonnen was one of the better matchups for Silva in the future, you just keep spewing nonsense and keep reverting about luck this luck that. And I dont think you KO'd anyone with your arguments, I think they chose just to ignore you because with each of your posts your getting more delusional.

Quote:
who ever said Silva won hands down I think anyone with eyes saw it was 4.5 rounds of utter domination, I just think Silva didnt look himself that night, yet he still won. Chael's kryptonite really is a submission defense, he's lost 2x to Jeremy Horn , Maia x1 and Paulo Filho ( who wasnt in his right state of mind in that fight I might add) all by sub, I believe Sonnens trash talk got into his mind when Chael talked trash about Big nog Jits and he went out to prove a point. ( Hence he came out with the Gi) and was attempting to sub the guy, which kinda backfired on him which is why he got thrashed.

The only people I actually want AS to fight would be Sonnen, GSP and possibly Jon Jones. Silva aint exactly young anymore so he should be fighting the best while he can still perform at a high level.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: