Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #496
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
that response was u agreeing with Jackass about him not deserving the rematch because he lost

Gigantes said Sonnen should get the rematch because it's the most entertaining match up possible, and I merely responded that they shouldn't give out title shots based upon that. I didn't say Sonnen didn't deserve the title shot in that post. I merely stated that being the most entertaining match up shouldn't be the reason why a fighter gets or doesn't get a title shot. That was his only reasoning for giving Sonnen a title shot, and why am I even explaining this when you're likely to just spin it into the typical Godzuki nonsense? Actually, I'm not sure Sonnen should get the next title shot. I think he needs to win another fight. If Munoz beats Leben, then he should get the next shot, but timing-wise, even if Munoz wins, then he might not be ready in time, so Sonnen might be the best choice.

Quote:
for the record i'm not ignoring ANYTHING

Yeah, you just can't read nor comprehend the stuff you can read.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #497
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

Quote:
u don't even have to make a case for a rematch since they're misrepresenting the first fight by overlooking what went on in the match on purpose, and only looking at the W, all the while making these sorry excuses. for them to say it would only be for entertainment value is so wrong and untrue that any other fighter they could possibly name outside of GSP/Jones(which isn't happenning soon)/or maybe Hendo wouldn't come close to being the competitive fight a Sonnen rematch would be, and they HAVE to know that. they're either just arguing to argue so i'm not right or being extremely bias homers for Silva....i mean to go from that to making more excuses how Sonnen doesn't deserve a rematch....well u can try to get into their heads in why they're making all of these excuses for Silva and now pretending to duck Sonnen like he doesn't deserve it
i don't need you to agree with me and i don't need you jumping into my conversations. i really have no interest in your opinion on anything at all.

best thing you could do, in fact, would be to take your act over to a 4chan-style board where you'd have a chance to interact with people on your own level.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #498
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

WTF are u talking about? at least be specific since ure the dumbass that said Silva didn't get dominated, and seemed to think Sonnen didn't deserve a rematch. its funny ure still trying to call me a Sonnen homer...which fighter is more the kobe with nutriders, and which is the nobody here without them...geee i wonder? yea thats right Sonnen has all of these fanboys that make excuses for him and Silva has 0, right? and which fighter is getting all of the excuses made for him in this thread, and by whom again? i wonder...

i don't even know who the fukk ure talking to either. one post ure yappin to beavis, another ure yappin to some azn dude talkin about u feel sorry for his momz and every other word coming from u is blah blah blah...f'in type something sensible w/ a point fgt

all i know is people like u are more homers than fight fans wanting to see the best fights happen. and its sad, SOOO SAD
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #499
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i don't need you to agree with me and i don't need you jumping into my conversations. i really have no interest in your opinion on anything at all.

best thing you could do, in fact, would be to take your act over to a 4chan-style board where you'd have a chance to interact with people on your own level.

lmao

still the sensitive fgt over my benign racial comments, eh? i see ure that grudge holding type that takes everything very seriously...my bad i didn't know u were the sensitive lil bitch type till now

now i know, but don't worry i'll still reply to u and agree w/ u if u make a point i agree with since i don't usually look at poster names anyways when i type, or hold past beef history grudges. i don't fault u for it, but ure right we'd never get along since urre way too seriouis with a stick up ure ass here where i'd have to bend over backwards not to offend ure sensitivities!

good luck!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #500
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Gigantes said Sonnen should get the rematch because it's the most entertaining match up possible, and I merely responded that they shouldn't give out title shots based upon that. I didn't say Sonnen didn't deserve the title shot in that post. I merely stated that being the most entertaining match up shouldn't be the reason why a fighter gets or doesn't get a title shot. That was his only reasoning for giving Sonnen a title shot, and why am I even explaining this when you're likely to just spin it into the typical Godzuki nonsense? Actually, I'm not sure Sonnen should get the next title shot. I think he needs to win another fight. If Munoz beats Leben, then he should get the next shot, but timing-wise, even if Munoz wins, then he might not be ready in time, so Sonnen might be the best choice.

Yeah, you just can't read nor comprehend the stuff you can read.

no, u said that rematch would be for "entertainment value only" trying to clown UFC for making that match happen...
Old 10-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #501
$LakerGold
#TeamRousey #TeamStark

Stop feeding the troll..........................................
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #502
Jackass18
The Iron Price

I was responding to him because I felt sorry for him, but now since it's clear he's just trolling, then there's no point in that.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #503
Godzuki
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I was responding to him because I felt sorry for him, but now since it's clear he's just trolling, then there's no point in that.

oh i'm not trolliing and anyone that read this whole things knows that. i wouldn't bother to make the points i have if i were trolling, if anything i'm so sure of myself Sonnen deserves a rematch, that Silva beating him WAS luck, and how weak all of the excuses for Silva have been, that i'd argue this if it went 100000 pages...

if i were trolling i'd be insultinbg from the start.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #504
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

Quote:
still the sensitive fgt over my benign racial comments, eh? i see ure that grudge holding type that takes everything very seriously...my bad i didn't know u were the sensitive lil bitch type till now
what "benign racial comments"? what exactly am i supposed to be remembering and holding a grudge about?

actually, nevermind. just keep on being an obnoxious little brat, since that seems to be your only function in this thread.

Last edited by gigantes : 10-22-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #505
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Since tom will most likely be Mirkos last fight I want to share this nice HL vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZ6a...e_gdata_player
war mirko one last LHK
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #506
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

Quote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post?id=5398

Once an undefeated message board darling considered one of the best 185-pounders on the planet, Paulo Filho’s three-year tailspin into obscurity has finally come to this: The fighter told Tatame.com this week that he may well retire after a scheduled bout with Mamed Khalidov in November. Meanwhile, Filho’s estranged manager contends that he is still dangerously addicted to drugs and has squandered his earnings at the pharmacy as well as on pit bulls and roosters.
damn... yet another fine career ruined by the temptations of pit bulls and roosters.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #507
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
Since tom will most likely be Mirkos last fight I want to share this nice HL vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZ6a...e_gdata_player
war mirko one last LHK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmD_8wFFTUU
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:51 AM   #508
vinsane01
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99

For some reason Crocop reminds me of Sting in this video.

I think mirko will swing like a mfer vs nelson. Win or lose I think he should retire....well if he knocks roy via head kick then he should probably fight one last time.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #509
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

I have no confidence in cro cop anymore. He cant seem to take a punch and also always says "im back" due to some obscene injury. I would like to see him win vs nelson but I dont see it happening.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 AM   #510
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Are people still interested in UFC 137?

After GSP got pulled from the card my attention went straight to UFC on Fox and UFC 139.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: