Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2011, 05:53 AM   #496
vinsane01
National High School Star

Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Why not put Cerrone vs Siver on the main card? Do they have an obligation to keep that fight as part of preliminary to show on spike?

They put tavares with an unknown guy who doesnt even have a wiki page. In fact, griffin vs brad and Vera vs marshall sounds more intriguing to put on the main card.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #497
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that there is no reasoning.

it makes me laff u think ure the reasonable side in this
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #498
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
it makes me laff u think ure the reasonable side in this

I don't think you even know what the word means.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #499
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

i think u're blinded by your retard bias in everything u see
Old 10-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #500
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
He certainly didn't get the effect of doping.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #501
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
He certainly didn't get the effect of doping.

more like u exaggerating it, just like Silva's injury excuses, excuses....while refusing to acknowledge who whooped who's ass that fight.

sad thing is a lot of u elitist mma fgts are so bias in your perceptions just like in this case, where u can't see straight. thats why a lot of u are retards.

its also funny to me u think i'm some Sonnen fanboy, when there are probably 1000x's more Silva dikkriders, just like u dikkriders rode Fedor. same shit, another fighter
Old 10-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #502
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
more like u exaggerating it, just like Silva's injury excuses, excuses....while refusing to acknowledge who whooped who's ass that fight.
I have repeatedly acknowledged the fact that Silva won. What are you talking about?

I see you've gone from trying to gloss over the doping to trivializing it. Because apparently you, the guy who admitted to being wrong on doping just yesterday are now an expert with inside knowledge of the extent of Sonnen's doping. Not buying it, sorry, you're still obviously ignorant.

Quote:
sad thing is a lot of u elitist mma fgts are so bias in your perceptions just like in this case, where u can't see straight. thats why a lot of u are retards.
With apologies to the gay community that would take this for me comparing you to them: Look in the mirror. Well, I would also like to say that I certainly don't consider you to be an elitist.

Quote:
its also funny to me u think i'm some Sonnen fanboy, when there are probably 1000x's more Silva dikkriders, just like u dikkriders rode Fedor. same shit, another fighter
I don't necessarily think you're a Sonnen fanboy, tbh. Just an idiot. I'd love to see you dig up a quote from on Emelianenko.

Last edited by Real Men Wear Green : 10-20-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #503
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I have repeatedly acknowledged the fact that Silva won. What are you talking about?

I see you've gone from trying to gloss over the doping to trivializing it. Because apparently you, the guy who admitted to being wrong on doping just yesterday are now an expert with inside knowledge of the extent of Sonnen's doping. Not buying it, sorry, you're still obviously ignorant.

With apologies to the gay community that would take this for me comparing you to them: Look in the mirror. Well, I would also like to say that I certainly don't consider you to be an elitist.

I don't necessarily think you're a Sonnen fanboy, tbh. Just an idiot. I'd love to see you dig up a quote from on Emelianenko.

no i just see u as that dikkriding the popular guy type, where u can't be impartial. its ok, there are a lot of people like u out there.

and lol no, u didn't acknowledge Sonnen whooping his ass more than making excuses in pretty much every one of your replies. u should reread ure posts, especially your first reply to me, and even then u kept making this know it all exaggerated steroid excuse like u knew the EXACT effects of what Sonnen was taking and it apparently made him the HULK according to u, and how injured Silva was....u said all that don't lie now like u've acknowledged Sonnen wreckinig him all along

if anything ure posts show ure clear bias/hate for Sonnen, ure 1st post to me says it all. anyone could read it and see the contempt for Sonnen u have....as well as how much u favor Silva. even then u kept trying to portray it as just a W for Silva and thats all there was to it, don't reinvent what u said now
Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #504
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that there is no reasoning.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #505
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

the funny thing is i just completely out-reasoned u, or rather cut thru all of ure BS.

like i said anyone can read ure replies to me in this thread and come away with the fact u are bias against Sonnen, bias for Silva, and to pretend ure not is laffable.

but i swear its the same MMA homers i got to fight against time and again to depict what REALLY happened :P
Old 10-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #506
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

You can't really say Silva's injury was an excuse. Only Silva knows to what extent the injury affected his performance. Maybe it had it big impact, maybe not. Rib injuries are pretty awful though.

^What a reasonable guy.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #507
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You can't really say Silva's injury was an excuse. Only Silva knows to what extent the injury affected his performance. Maybe it had it big impact, maybe not. Rib injuries are pretty awful though.

^What a reasonable guy.

lets use reason then ...

Silva wasn't wincing in pain each time he did something,

nor did he favor anything like he was clearly hurt,

which reasonably leads a rational thinking person to believe it wasn't a big impact, more than an excuse some make for him including him.

its like reasoning how someone who dominated is lucky to have dominated, just as much as someone who gets dominated but wins in the last seconds with a sub, right?

anyways if ure an athlete or have played sports in ure life u know what real injury is and what it isn't based on movement limitations or expressions from how incapacitating it is. its not like its something only Silva can tell

i swear its funny how people who can't seem to use reason are trying to mock my reasoning where i seem to be one of the few in here with it....
Old 10-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #508
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

That's not a reasonable conclusion to draw, the reasonable conclusion would be we don't know how much it affected him. A fighter isn't going to wince in pain throughout the fight. If he has an injury he will also do his best to disguise the injury as you don't want your opponent aware of an injury during a fight.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #509
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
That's not a reasonable conclusion to draw, the reasonable conclusion would be we don't know how much it affected him. A fighter isn't going to wince in pain throughout the fight. If he has an injury he will also do his best to disguise the injury as you don't want your opponent aware of an injury during a fight.

a fighter or any human being can't mask something if it hurts to the level ure attempting to portray his injury. u will at least see wincing, or favoring period. u can see this sort of thing in MMA or boxing often when they get hurt and start to favor their other leg or protecting it, like Machida was when he fought shogun taking those leg kicks. or in boxing when they get caught in the eye too much and when it starts to affect them... no fighter can ignore real pain like ure pretending.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #510
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

he was taking pain killers

anyway lets move on what do you predict this weekend for the fights now that the card has changed.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: