Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2014, 07:14 PM   #5116
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Julianna Pena (Ultimate Fighter winner) possibly out TWO YEARS after blowing out her ACL, MCL, LCL and hamstring all at once

Wow...

note: Dana White is the one that said two years, so that might just be Dana being Dana. But still it sounds bad
he also said that it was caused by one of her trainers sort of flipping out on her, while someone else she knows said it was just her foot getting caught in the mat while she pulled some move.

anyway, tomorrow is lakergold's boy vs jackass' boy, right?

anyone give mir much of a chance? really terrible matchup for him IMO.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:25 PM   #5117
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I havent followed the julia pena story too much but i read on sherdog that she was jumped for being on tuf.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:27 PM   #5118
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
he also said that it was caused by one of her trainers sort of flipping out on her, while someone else she knows said it was just her foot getting caught in the mat while she pulled some move.

anyway, tomorrow is lakergold's boy vs jackass' boy, right?

anyone give mir much of a chance? really terrible matchup for him IMO.
Oh man tomorrow is going to be a sad sad day for mma fans.We might just see the first ever death in a mma fight.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #5119
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I havent followed the julia pena story too much but i read on sherdog that she was jumped for being on tuf.

Dana White said she was "assaulted"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #5120
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Dana White said she was "assaulted"
Julianna's story sounds more reasonable. The gym is just protecting their reputation ... SIK JITSU

1st, they were saying, she got injured because she wasn't doing the proper exercises before she rolled & that was cocky-like. Now, they said that she did a couple of leg work before she rolled, & that increased the chances of injuring it. ughh.

What did she have to lose if she was being cocky and got injured? A fighter like Julianna, really? It doesn't make any sense, especially when she has an upcoming fight, & she's still trying to make a name for herself. I don't think fighters would have that type of mindset during a training camp & especially when you're trying to win your first UFC fight (excluding TUFinale). And why would Julianna throw the dude under the bus, if her story wasn't true?

Her training partner was just being a cvnt & he thought it would be great to mock her. Idk, it's really disgusting. It pisses me off the more I think about it.

-Dana tweeted that Chris Weidman would love to spar with that dude, and Dana would love to fly the dude out to Long Island. lol

.... I'm getting tired of Jersey. I just want to get this fight over with. See ya bitches!

Last edited by $LakerGold : 01-31-2014 at 09:08 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #5121
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

anyone got a stream?
Old 02-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #5122
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

nevermind
http://gofirstrowus.eu/watch/236982/...-faber-ii.html
Old 02-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #5123
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
anyone got a stream?

as usual i have the GOAT stream

it's early morning here and i'm hammered after a night out...hopefully i can stay awake till the main fight

Quote:
as usual you have to be a douche about it.

that's the kind of tone that keeps you watching that grainy shit
i've shared the link with several posters in the past

Last edited by Andrew Wiggins : 02-01-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #5124
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

goddamn1!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #5125
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
as usual i have the GOAT stream

it's early morning here and i'm hammered after a night out...hopefully i can stay awake till the main fight
as usual you have to be a douche about it.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #5126
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

HOT DAMN! that knockout punch while on the ropes!
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:38 PM   #5127
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Old 02-01-2014, 10:48 PM   #5128
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn Bru that is a nice stream.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #5129
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

well that was boring
Old 02-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #5130
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

This next fight should be hilarious Mir vs Overeem
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: