Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2014, 05:35 AM   #5581
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

This was my favorite version of Jon Jones. Quiet, respectful, hungry kid trying to be the best. Didn't talk much, just handled his business in the ring and moved on to the next victim. He changed after becoming champ.

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:41 AM   #5582
Kakapopo
Banned

Kakapopo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
This was my favorite version of Jon Jones. Quiet, respectful, hungry kid trying to be the best. Didn't talk much, just handled his business in the ring and moved on to the next victim. He changed after becoming champ.

The ring girl on the left wants his c0ck in her p*ssy.
Kakapopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:48 AM   #5583
Angel Face
Six of Six

Angel Face has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoPunde
what do you mean he just destroyed a good boxer, you could talk all day about what he lacks.... but you just witnessed him destroy, humiliate, and annihilate a good boxer, you can't handle it because you are a salty jon jones hater

Grandpa RJJ would school and KO jones to outer space if they fight in a straight boxing match.

Quote:
and he will fcuk up gustofsonn again next, bitch so get ready to feel even more salt

Just like how he fvcked up Gus in their 1st fight? Last time I checked he got a fatty lips, busted face and hospitalized. Gus could have won that fight, many people thought he won the fight. It was close.

Gus was so fvcked up he visited Bones in the hospital

Angel Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:15 AM   #5584
ZoPunde
Kids at the park dunk on me

ZoPunde has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Face

Grandpa RJJ would school and KO jones to outer space if they fight in a straight boxing match.

Just like how he fvcked up Gus in their 1st fight? Last time I checked he got a fatty lips, busted face and hospitalized. Gus could have won that fight, many people thought he won the fight. It was close.

Gus was so fvcked up he visited Bones in the hospital

unfortunately jones is not a boxer, rjj will get fvcked up if he stepped into the octagon with jones, he would have to worry about kicks, knees, elbows, wrestling, grappling, submissions, fists, clinches, that punk would be too overwhelmed to even begin to train for an mma fight

sure jones got fvcked up by gustafson, but jones also fvcked him up so.....

we'll see who fvcks up who in a rematch, the ufc is interested in having them fight in sweden so gustlesonn will get fvcked up in front of his family and friends
ZoPunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:31 AM   #5585
Angel Face
Six of Six

Quote:
unfortunately jones is not a boxer, rjj will get fvcked up if he stepped into the octagon with jones, he would have to worry about kicks, knees, elbows, wrestling, grappling, submissions, fists, clinches, that punk would be too overwhelmed to even begin to train for an mma fight

I bought up his boxing and imitating RJJ, you defended with Texiera is a good noxer of course I will use boxing as a reply. Obviously, RJJ would get raped in the octagon.

Quote:
sure jones got fvcked up by gustafson, but jones also fvcked him up so.....

Gus fvcked him up more. He transformed Bones' face to Doc Rivers.

Quote:
we'll see who fvcks up who in a rematch, the ufc is interested in having them fight in sweden so gustlesonn will get fvcked up in front of his family and friends

That's why it's called a rematch. Also, from the interviews these past few months, Bones sounds like he's ducking Gus. Gus has the perfect style to beat Bones.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #5586
ZoPunde

Quote:
I bought up his boxing and imitating RJJ, you defended with Texiera is a good noxer of course I will use boxing as a reply. Obviously, RJJ would get raped in the octagon.

Gus fvcked him up more. He transformed Bones' face to Doc Rivers.

That's why it's called a rematch. Also, from the interviews these past few months, Bones sounds like he's ducking Gus. Gus has the perfect style to beat Bones.

texiera is a good "noxer" wft are you talking about?

if gustlesonn fvcked him up more he would have had at least a split decision, that douche gustlesonn couldn't even convince one judge that he won

find a quote that would make you suggest that he is ducking gustlesonn and explain why you believe that

gustlesonn does have a great style to beat jones, he is light on his feet, bounces around the octagon well, great head movement, but jon jones is gonna jon jones no matter who he fights
Old 04-27-2014, 08:58 AM   #5587
Angel Face
Six of Six

Quote:
texiera is a good "noxer" wft are you talking

Obvious typo, it's boxer genius!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:59 AM   #5588
ZoPunde

Quote:
Obvious typo, it's boxer genius!

i understood that, i was being clever
Old 04-27-2014, 09:01 AM   #5589
Angel Face
Six of Six

Quote:
i understood that, i was being clever

Good for you.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #5590
ZoPunde

Quote:
Good for you.

i feel pretty good about it
Old 04-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #5591
Angel Face
Six of Six

RIP Don Frye's moustache

You will be missed. MMA Legend!

Old 04-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #5592
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
RIP Don Frye's moustache

You will be missed. MMA Legend!

My world is crumbling around me
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:55 PM   #5593
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

finally caught the fights on replay last night.

will be real interesting to see how far rumble can go as a LHW. side note: it's obviously time for phil davis to find a new camp.

i was very impressed by jon jones' power. he did more straight-up clinchwork and standing in the pocket than i can ever remember... and looked like a beast the whole time. suddenly it looks to me that he could survive at HW... or at least get some huge wins along the way.

at the same time, it's discouraging to see a guy so talented and effective resort to his usual collection of cheap shit. the eye pokes were obvious, but the elbow crank in the 1st round was brutal (if technically legal), and arguably won him the fight right there. jones even said he heard glover's shoulder going "pop pop" and got all psyched up. he just doesn't get it.

i guess i'll just file him under "supertalented but immature asshole" and be done with it. maybe in a few years i'll revisit.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:09 AM   #5594
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:18 PM   #5595
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eddie Alvarez is injured and wont be fighting Chandler next week in the Bellator PPV

Will Brooks stepping in to fight Chandler

what a big f*cking bummer

that fight was easily up there as one of the most anticipated fights this year alongside jones/gus 2, machida/weidman... etc

extra shitty for bellator.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: