Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #916
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Yo!!! Where my MMA FAM AT?

C'mon monkeys!! post something! lol

Anyways... read this earlier today...

Quote:
"According to Dana White, Carlos Condit has agreed to a rematch with Nick Diaz. Says Condit will be in Vegas on Friday to finalize everything. What you think?"
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 AM   #917
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Yo!!! Where my MMA FAM AT?

C'mon monkeys!! post something! lol

Anyways... read this earlier today...
Really why it was close sure but a rematch this soon i say the fight could have been scored both ways, props to condit for risking his shot to prove a point, i was rooting for diaz to win only becuause i wanted to see what he would say to gsp, i really think this is a lame rematch
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #918
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mr Diaz has ended his retirement? Where did you see that by the way? I just read Condit wants GSP not a rematch.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:57 AM   #919
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Dana white announced it , it first appeared in he UG, then sherdog
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #920
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

on UFC Tonight (tonight) Florian said GSP is even considering forfeiting his title so he can fight Diaz, and the winner of THAT would face Condit for his belt.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #921
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Heavy MMA.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #922
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
on UFC Tonight (tonight) Florian said GSP is even considering forfeiting his title so he can fight Diaz, and the winner of THAT would face Condit for his belt.

DAMN GSP... Feels like he doesn't care about the Title anymore.... (Obviously)
First time seeing GSP like this... forfeit his title so he could fight Nick?
Old 02-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #923
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

haha gsp
damn i wouldnt wanna do anything bad to gsp
i wouldnt want him coming after me with his thirst for revenge

diaz has really gotten under his skin
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #924
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's nice to know winning doesn't mean that much anymore. Title shots go to whomever bitches the most nowadays...
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 AM   #925
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Sounds like GSP is playing right into Diaz's hand.

Now Dana is not going to let one of his most accomplished champions and biggest ppv draws drop the belt to fight a guy in Diaz who won't even promote his own fights, but it probably means Diaz will have any easy time becoming the #1 contender again. I really don't think Diaz should sniff a title shot until he beats Fitch.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #926
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MMA noob here but have very recently started getting into it the past week or so, addicted now.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:43 AM   #927
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
MMA noob here but have very recently started getting into it the past week or so, addicted now.

Welcome to the party.

It's really a great sport. I always feel that any sports fan who gives MMA a chance has to enjoy it.

What fights/events have you seen so far?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #928
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmwise
Welcome to the party.

It's really a great sport. I always feel that any sports fan who gives MMA a chance has to enjoy it.

What fights/events have you seen so far?

Not many, I'm mainly going off Youtube clips right now, but I did watch 143 yesterday. I wouldn't say I'm completely clueless, I mean I know a lot of the bigger name fighters anyway before even starting to watch it, but it's more getting used to the rules and learning all the different fighters etc. Shouldn't take too long to pick up. I've already taken a liking to Bones anyway.

I watched the first season of the Ultimate Fighter too, that was pretty cool, so I'm already more familiar with some more fighters, and got to learn a little about Couture and Liddell which was cool.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #929
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Not many, I'm mainly going off Youtube clips right now, but I did watch 143 yesterday. I wouldn't say I'm completely clueless, I mean I know a lot of the bigger name fighters anyway before even starting to watch it, but it's more getting used to the rules and learning all the different fighters etc. Shouldn't take too long to pick up. I've already taken a liking to Bones anyway.

I watched the first season of the Ultimate Fighter too, that was pretty cool, so I'm already more familiar with some more fighters, and got to learn a little about Couture and Liddell which was cool.

Nice man. Yeah Bones is a beast. Ultimate fighter is probably a good way to get into it since it shows the coaches showing the guys moves and all that stuff. Also, when watching UFC fights make sure to really pay attention to Joe Rogan, that guy is so good at describing what is going on in the fight.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:46 AM   #930
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Hope this isn't a question that makes me look too stupid, but how come Fedor doesn't fight in the UFC? Money issues? Contractual disputes? Doesn't want to?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: