Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #1006
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

After the fight ended i was under the impression that edgar threw more strikes and probably landed more. But there was no doubt in my mind that bendo landed more effective strikes. Not to mention swelling edgar's eye shut and lacerating a it of edgar's nose, all the while looking like he never even fought. Also, when the fight went to the ground, edgar did nothing, in fact bendo was more aggressive and did more damage from his back. But now some stats show that bendo actually landed more strikes.

I think that was a clear win for Bendo. People who think edgar won are probably giving too much credit for edgar catching bendo's leg multiple times, his takes downs and constant movement. I for one, dont want to see a rematch. They should let ben defend it against the diaz/miller winner. Pettis in my opinion needs another win against a top LW, i wouldnt mind seeing him fight bendo though.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #1007
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gonna watch anderson silva documentary 'like water'
supposedly pretty good
(yes i downloaded it)
its out there now

i think netflix has it
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #1008
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

OH WOW.. I got into an argument with a friend... and he told me that, If Machida went up to Heavyweight, he would trash MIR. And he also said that, Heavyweight fighters have no talent.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Copy and paste of what he said....

Quote:
Bahaha nah I'm not a Mir hater, I just hate the Heavyweight division
No talent really...

Welterweight, and the lower divisions are easily the best in the world atm..

Heavy doesn't have shit on Welter or Light bro

I can name about 3 people in Heavy, 2 are retired.
Lesnar, Coutor, and Mir
I can name dozens in Welter, and Light

Henderson is a great Lightweight, won the belt last weekend matter of fact, put the only other loss onto Edgar's record.
GSP would win, you know why?

GSP is easily the best p4p fighter on the earth. His wrestling is ridiculous, and he's not lost since Serra.

..Dana wants GSP to take on Silva

Nah, I told you I don't watch Heavy o_o
Heavy has no talent compared to Welter, and Lightweight divisions
Bunch of fat dudes that just knock each other out

THATS ALL THE SHIT HE TOLD ME.......You gotta be mentally ill or delusional to think that heavyweights have no talent lol. And I think this guy has been hibernating for the past 10 years lol he said Dana wants GSP to fight Silva and Dana never said that, Dana said Silva doesn't deserve a GSP fight and they arent even concerned about that GSP-Silva anymore...It's GSP-DIAZ BITCH! (although, I would love them to face each other before Silva retires)..

And he linked me to a website where they have GSP as a #1 P4P in the rankings
http://www.fighting-mma.com/top10/pound-4-pound.php

So yeah, I was delivering him some facts and here's what he got to say in response...........

Quote:
off to WoW
buddy is on
Later bro xD

GTFO!!

Last edited by $LakerGold : 03-03-2012 at 09:55 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #1009
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BTW We just hit 1k posts, 8 posts ago.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #1010
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

HW is paper thin, but LHW is better than WW.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #1011
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

HW has less talent just because the talent pool is way smaller, there are not as many people who are that f*ckin big.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:27 AM   #1012
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

DO they have no one to give to Matt Mitrione?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #1013
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
DO they have no one to give to Matt Mitrione?

they could just match him up vs roy nelson
Old 03-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #1014
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
they could just match him up vs roy nelson

My two favorite fighters would be awesome to watch.

ALso who would you guys give Bader next?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #1015
jaydacris
Rose

i think they'll match up bader vs machida.

pretty tough match for bader though, machida too elusive and will just tag bader and move in and out

i was thinking maybe shogon, but i think ufc will do shogon/rampage next
Old 03-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #1016
EricGordon23
Good college starter

so is Hendo getting the next title shot against who ever wins Bones/evans?
Old 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #1017
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hehe
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #1018
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Exclamation Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

FKin Ricky Lundell (Frank Mir's grappling coach) Doesn't know how to add people on PS3
Man, I wanna play UFC Online with this dude so bad
Old 03-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #1019
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

http://youtu.be/ST1_Tx1oslk

MY FIGHTER ON CAREER MODE.

DAMN THATS SOME SERIOUS ASS TATTOOS!

Last edited by $LakerGold : 03-04-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #1020
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

If Big Country gets 100k fans on facebook, he'll drop to LHW

https://www.facebook.com/RoyNelsonUFC?sk=wall

Make him lose his belly xD
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: