Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #1111
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I don't even know who I want to win this one. Silva is the better overall talent and Chael's act is getting a bit tiresome. BUT, having Chael get a legit victory in Brazil would be awesome just to troll that crowd. I can only imagine the mixture of sadness and rage that would be going through those people. It would be great.
co-signed, although from what i've read anderson silva was never very big down there for some reason. apparently vitor belfort is somehow still the MMA god of gods. people might finally be coming around to the spider but it's a little late as he should be retiring any year now. no idea if the average brasilian has the slightest clue who aldo and JDS are...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #1112
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From GSP on Facebook:

Quote:
I'm still halfway through my rehab but my goal now has a name, date and place: UFC 154, NOVEMBER 17, MONTREAL!!! I will do everything I can to make it happen.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #1113
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

Maia's Welterweight debut will be against Dong Hyun Kim. Should be a fun fight for grappling fans, unless Maia decides to keep on with his average stand up fighting which has cost him a couple of fights already.

Also Griffin vs. Ortiz 3 and Bisping vs. Boetsch.

All 3 fights will be happening at UFC 148.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #1114
Edwin

Is anyone else watch TUF 15 Team Cruz vs. Team Faber? It's been fun so far. Last week James from Team Cruz KO'ed Daron from Team Faber with a nasty knee in the first round. This week Justin from Team Cruz KO'ed Cristiano from Team Faber with a wild left hand.

The pranks haven't been crazy or anything between Cruz and Faber, but this season has been alright.

Last season was still the best imo along with the first season.

I like the live fight format, it's a nice change and it takes away the possibility of the fighters possibly spoiling out the result of their fight and gets the fighters more pumped up for their upcoming fight as they want to look as good as possible.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #1115
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey Good Guy Edwin,

Do you want to join the 2012 ISH Wrestling Draft?
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #1116
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

I can still watch the first TUF over and over again.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #1117
Edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Hey Good Guy Edwin,

Do you want to join the 2012 ISH Wrestling Draft?
Pro-Wrestling? If so, nah, I got bored of it years ago. It just got really stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
I can still watch the first TUF over and over again.
Drunk Diego Sanchez wanting to fight aliens was hilarious.

TUF Brazil begins tomorrow with Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva as coaches featuring Middleweights and Featherweights. Should be really fun. Super pumped about the Brazilian prospects on the show. Specially the Featherweights as the UFC is in need of some new prospects for that weight class and it needs to build up some new fighters.

Last edited by Edwin : 03-24-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #1118
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I've been watching TUF and i gotta say i want that Tickle guy gone ASAP. It's one thing if you have a personality that makes you stand out, but there is NOTHING more annoying to me than people who go out of their way to stand out.

Cruz and Faber haven't really gone at it yet but I think as the season intensifies it'll get better. They don't have a Rampage/Rashad level of HATRED for each other, they seem to be more legitimately annoyed by each other's personalities which has always been funny as hell to watch.

Good fight last night though it always sucks to see a family man like that lose out on his dreams
Old 03-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #1119
Edwin

I fully expect the UFC to give Cristiano a fight on the upcoming UFC Brazil card headlined by Anderson vs. Sonnen 2 as he said he wanted to fight in the UFC in Brazil since it was his dream to fight for the UFC in Brazil, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a fight on the preliminaries of that card against a newcomer or someone along that.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #1120
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Is anyone else watch TUF 15 Team Cruz vs. Team Faber? It's been fun so far. Last week James from Team Cruz KO'ed Daron from Team Faber with a nasty knee in the first round. This week Justin from Team Cruz KO'ed Cristiano from Team Faber with a wild left hand.

I wasn't too impressed with Justin Lawrence.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #1121
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Brazilian version of TUF is airing in a couple minutes on TUF.tv

http://www.ufc.tv/ufc/video/the-ulti...391?watch=true

It's not live, so you can watch it whenever you want.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 03-26-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #1122
Edwin

That episode alone was a lot more fun than the first episode of TUF Team Cruz vs. Team Faber Live.

There's already spoilers for TUF Brazil as they have been leaked, if anyone is curious lemme know and I'll post them.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #1123
Jackass18
The Iron Price

No spoilers. If anyone wants them, then send them a pm.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #1124
Edwin

For anyone curious, it's the spoiler to who made it to the finals. A rival TV channel of Globo TV which is showing TUF Brazil spoiled who made it to the finals after the TV taping finished. I don't think the UFC can take any legal action after that, since the rival channel has nothing to do with the UFC or TUF Brazil. So if anyone is curious to know then let me know.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #1125
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
For anyone curious, it's the spoiler to who made it to the finals. A rival TV channel of Globo TV which is showing TUF Brazil spoiled who made it to the finals after the TV taping finished. I don't think the UFC can take any legal action after that, since the rival channel has nothing to do with the UFC or TUF Brazil. So if anyone is curious to know then let me know.

Daaaamn they pulled an Eric Bischoff on UFC??
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: