Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #1411
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i don't get why Dana caved. If EA couldn't use the top MMA fighters in UFC or Strikeforce, how good can that game be? especially compared to UFC/THQ's game that has all of the big names. Why not take EA on? THQ aren't a bad company to have making games for you. Granted EA is the standard for sports games but without the stars it can't be that great. Theres also the possibility he had to make every current fighter he has re-sign the contract to include video games so that might be it, or maybe being afraid of EA paying them more than they make in UFC? that'd be funny
i'm honestly kind of dumbfounded how you went from a drooling idiot and immature f--ktard to someone who can put forth that many thoughtful questions and comments upon an issue.

seriously, was it a flowers for algernon thing... or multiple people sharing an acct? or what?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:40 AM   #1412
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brandon Vera is in the main event on a card on national TV

I wasn't even aware he was still fighting.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:48 AM   #1413
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

So Shogun wouldn't fight Glover Teixeira, but he'll fight Brandon Vera.

Interesting.

Also Bisping is out vs Boetsch. Boetsch vs Lombard now happening.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:07 AM   #1414
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Who would like to see roy nelson vs matt mitrione? Does it help both of them?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #1415
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Silva is out...

Sonnen v bis ping for the belt..

Fack
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #1416
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's a rumour going around.

Please don't be true.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #1417
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Silva is out...

Fack

Old 06-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #1418
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Silva is out...

Fack

Even if that rumor were true, why would they replace him with another injured opponent in bisping. That makes no sense. lol
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #1419
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

It's perplexing that the UFC even thought about proposing a Shogun vs Vera match up, let alone carrying it and making it a head liner. Vera would no doubt accept since he has nothing to lose and everything to gain; maybe he and his manager were the ones instigated the matchup. But shogun accepting after he turned down a highly hyped up and comer?
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #1420
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

injury curse keeps on going

aldo out of main event for ufc 149. faber/barao is now main event for 149, instead of being at 148

ufc 148 and ufc 149 both get worse
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:52 AM   #1421
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
injury curse keeps on going

aldo out of main event for ufc 149. faber/barao is now main event for 149, instead of being at 148

ufc 148 and ufc 149 both get worse

UFC's needs to start seeing that they gotta cut back on the PPVs. They try to build an entire card around one big (or even some not so big) fight, then that fight falls off and they're left trying to scratch something together at the last minute.

Silva/Sonnen in Brazil was MUST SEE for me because it was in Brazil and it would be insane. Then that got moved to 148 and I lost a little interest because it wouldnt be the same atmosphere. Then i found out Faber/Cruz was on it too and it became MUST SEE for me again. Then Cruz went down and I lost a little interest, but would still get it for 2 title matches. THEN they move Faber's match off the card altogether and now I think i might just catch an online stream.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #1422
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
UFC's needs to start seeing that they gotta cut back on the PPVs. They try to build an entire card around one big (or even some not so big) fight, then that fight falls off and they're left trying to scratch something together at the last minute.

Silva/Sonnen in Brazil was MUST SEE for me because it was in Brazil and it would be insane. Then that got moved to 148 and I lost a little interest because it wouldnt be the same atmosphere. Then i found out Faber/Cruz was on it too and it became MUST SEE for me again. Then Cruz went down and I lost a little interest, but would still get it for 2 title matches. THEN they move Faber's match off the card altogether and now I think i might just catch an online stream.

I don't think it would be fair to the people's champ to have him fight off 100,000 enraged brazilians after dominating 5 rounds against Brazil's best brazilian. He could do it, but let the man celebrate.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #1423
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #1424
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just wanted to apologise for being such an obnoxious a-hole in post 1411. more and more this sport is absolutely the coolest, most interesting, realistic sport i've ever followed, but it seems i can lose it sometimes. sorry about that.

anyway, i don't get in the slightest how people can be interested in boxing and scripted wrestling after following their first MMA event. it doesn't make sense to me in any way possible, although maybe someone can explain it to me who understands better.

at the same time, MMA is the only sport i've ever followed in which i was a total amateur at, personally. weird feeling. i mean, i've had success at tennis and racketball sports, street hockey, american football, bball, softball and baseball, but in shotokan / kenpo i barely progressed past white / green belt or something like that (sorry, been a long time, can't remember precisely). fedor, anderson silva, GSP and the rest are the most incredible magicians to me... david blaine territory in my mind, without question. anyway, whatever. just a drooling fan here, basically.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #1425
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fedor just ****ed up pedro rizzo
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: