Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How can anyone really like Call of Duty multiplayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
So because a person sucks at a game that means he automatically hates it?I suck ass on almost all my games Halo,2k11,EA MMA, but i continue to play and have fun.

People who complain about COD are the ones who werent very good to begin with. Kudos you suck at all the games and enjoy them. Not sure what your point was? But my point was clear and it looks like it doesnt apply to you.

*I just put you on the killcam*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Also damn i wish the Video Game forum was this active.Best forum on this site for sure best moderators, no trolls, discussing games with no childish shit.

It is active. This topic has been discussed numerous times. And as mentioned we have a stickied COD Black Ops thread with over 1,000 replies. People are too lazy to click the video forum tab and post. As if OTC forum you'll get more views/replies. Uhhh no.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
It is active. This topic has been discussed numerous times. And as mentioned we have a stickied COD Black Ops thread with over 1,000 replies. People are too lazy to click the video forum tab and post. As if OTC forum you'll get more views/replies. Uhhh no.

I personally think it should be much higher on the forums list than it is. It should be fourth after the OTC.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
You claerly don't understand.

Starcraft may be the GOAT strategy game..

Does that mean that Starcraft 2 is the same?

Cod4 is the GOAT, because it was the first game to bring such new fucntions to a game. AFter that they pretty much copied Call of Duty 4.

USe your brain

The game has improved since COD 4. Use your brain and also realize the people responsible for making COD have been apart of it for awhile. Treyarch was doing it, then Infinity Ward dropped COD4 then Treyarch, then Infinity Ward and now Treyarch. Saying "it copied COD 4" is stupid.

Everything you creme yourself over COD 4 you can do on the later versions. I went back and played COD 4. Graphics stink in comparison to the later versions.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I personally think it should be much higher on the forums list than it is. It should be fourth after the OTC.

I'm going to ask Jeff to move it.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #36
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I stopped reading after you mentioned halo

Same. Halo scrubs. Halo is garbage. I don't even need to like BO, but Halo is nothing compared to it. COD will always lead in Multiplayer, reguardless. It's built it's franchise for years, especially making new COD titles every year, reguardless when Halo fan boys think or care about the game itself, they will always make a new COD.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #37
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
COD isn't as realistic as you think, Bad Company is what you're looking for.

And that's why I prefer BC to COD. BC is incredibly realistic and there's no cheap tactics to use like jumping 12 feet in the air and then going prone. How f*cking bullshit is that? You have to use real war strategy and there's no running and gunning. You can't run into a firefight and shotgun 8 people in the face, that shit just does not happen.

Also there's tons of gravity on your bullets which makes the game way more fun for me.

COD is more of like an arcade shooter to me, while BC is like a simulation war game.

And yes, there's a goddamn video game forum that's very active.

Eh, I don't really think Call of Duty is realistic, that's just what people tell me. I've only played the game for 5-10 minutes total.

As for people saying Halo fans shouldn't have opinions or they aren't real gamers.. I play games for difficulty and competitiveness most of the time. If anyone here played the Hardcore playlist in Halo 2, or against good Mlg players in Halo 3, you know that game is not for the weak of heart. There were probably more competitive games but I didn't happen to play those, so lick my ass.

I don't play many games in general though. I usually stick to the same games I've loved my whole life. I still play the old Resident evil's, Final fantasy 7, Left 4 Dead 2... usually I do some crazy challenge in them to up the difficulty. lol. Playing new games isn't my thing, most of them suck. Don't have the money or patience to sift through all the crap to get to the rare gem.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #38
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Start a thread, all the video game people would most likely jump on it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #39
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I didn't even know the video game forum was there, so yeah.

But I don't see why it matters if I posted this in the wrong forum. I think people get way too uptight about that stuff. It's not like I posted it in the Nba forum.

Besides, right on the main forum page it says..

Off the court lounge:
Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

So whateva.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #40
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

The series has gotten worse as it has progressed. Black Ops is terrible, I shouldn't have bought it. I like some of the things they added, but overall it isn't even as good as MW2. Halo isn't any better IMO. I'm just waiting for BF3 and Gears of War 3 for my shooters. Until then, 2k11 is the only game I touch.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I didn't even know the video game forum was there, so yeah.

But I don't see why it matters if I posted this in the wrong forum. I think people get way too uptight about that stuff. It's not like I posted it in the Nba forum.

Besides, right on the main forum page it says..

Off the court lounge:

So whateva.

We have an active video forum. How about you use it from now on?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #42
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The game has improved since COD 4.

there was no innovation after that game. and thats the problem with the video game industry. they don't have to change anything because the games keep selling more and more until it will inevitably dry up.

Quote:
Everything you creme yourself over COD 4 you can do on the later versions. I went back and played COD 4. Graphics stink in comparison to the later versions.

yea and thats not good. but there is a huge lack of balance in modern warfare 2.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #43
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Black ops sucks. Activision is Milking the franchise to death
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #44
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
People who complain about COD are the ones who werent very good to begin with. Kudos you suck at all the games and enjoy them. Not sure what your point was? But my point was clear and it looks like it doesnt apply to you.

*I just put you on the killcam*
Ummm noalot of people who complain about the game have legitimate complaints not just because they suck at it.Noob tubes,stupid kill streaks,unbalanced weapons,weak/small maps,campers on and on.Its not oh i keep dying therefore this game sucks.

My point was you dont need to be great at a game to enjoy it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #45
joe
College superstar

Quote:
We have an active video forum. How about you use it from now on?

Off the Court Lounge

"How about you use it from now on?" Damn dude, get over yourself. Talk to people like they're human beings and not your 5 year old son.. they might listen to you more. Just take a deep breath, calm down. Life is short. Have an affair.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: