Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #91
donald_trump
im a superhero

donald_trump is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How can anyone really like Call of Duty multiplayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I guess i got lucky.I also got lucky with shooting a chopper with a stationary RPG.Chopper was going very slow and straight i was right by the RPG and whent for it

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/36.../#achievements

only one i need is the knife 5 freinds

how do you get the SPECACT elite trophies/achievements? do you just need to buy it from the store?
donald_trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #92
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
i've been playing battlefield since BF1942 (actually codename eagle, but i'm not sure if anyone remembers that game?). i prefer it because you can do 20 different things, you can play close fire fights, long range sniping, long range tank battles, flag hopping (capping flag to flag quickly), dominate on helicopter or jet, rack up points as a medic, play a completely defensive game etc.

Never did play 1942, some of the stunt videos of it are pretty crazy though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wFI9vTqto
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #93
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
how do you get the SPECACT elite trophies/achievements? do you just need to buy it from the store?
I never bought them i used the universal code.I posted them in the BC2 thread in the VG forum but i guess nobody saw it.

The codes dont work anymore so ya i guess your gonna have to buy them.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #94
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
both games have their faults in terms of realism.

battlefield with its knifing, not being able to lie down , etc.

i also hate how snipers arent one shot one kill on either game. its a damn sniper, that shit should be automatic.

and climbing ladders on cod is the worst thing ever. sometimes you just end up looking stupid.

i hope battlefield 3 fixes the knifing because it would stop me splitting time between it and cod. id probably be strictly on battlefield. better servers, bigger maps, larger scale battles, etc. enough to get me to stop playing the other. though saying that, will have to wait and see what modern warfare 3 brings.

Sure both games have their faults, but how the hell is knifing in battlefield unrealistic? I think its far more realistic that knifing be slow, deliberate, and only used when you sneak up on someone, rather than knifing in black ops where you fly 10 feet accross the room and instantly kill them.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 04-02-2011 at 03:35 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #95
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You should, games a lot more fun when you get a party going.

Played two gms with randoms today. Lost both. Each time people quit games leaving teams lopsided. Parties or no play for me lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #96
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You should, games a lot more fun when you get a party going.

Just check you guys out, might be hard though, with the time difference..

But usually, I like to go solo.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #97
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Just check you guys out, might be hard though, with the time difference..

But usually, I like to go solo.

What time do you play?
Old 04-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #98
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What time do you play?

depends what I'm doing,I play in the morning, evening or night.

I see Kungfro online a lot, so if he's in party with you guys, I'll just join. Don't have a mic though. It's broken.

I've had 4 mics and they all stuff up..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #99
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
depends what I'm doing,I play in the morning, evening or night.

I see Kungfro online a lot, so if he's in party with you guys, I'll just join. Don't have a mic though. It's broken.

I've had 4 mics and they all stuff up..

Cool u don't need a mic. DatdudeD does the talkin and kungfro never shuts up. Heh heh heh
Old 04-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #100
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

People play CoD because it's way easier to be 'good' at than Halo is. Anyone can pick up a controller and be good at CoD, honestly.

Halo went to shit after Halo 2 anyway. 3 was garbage, and Reach is even worse.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #101
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
People play CoD because it's way easier to be 'good' at than Halo is. Anyone can pick up a controller and be good at CoD, honestly.

Halo went to shit after Halo 2 anyway. 3 was garbage, and Reach is even worse.

Halo 1 I was destroying people with that pistol. That was before they even had xbox live and people were using gamespy online or some shit like that.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #102
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Halo 1 I was destroying people with that pistol. That was before they even had xbox live and people were using gamespy online or some shit like that.

Yeah, Halo 1 was the shit with that pistol. First FPS I ever played for console. I liked Halo 2 even better than 1, but after that the series just went to shit.

Apparently they're remaking Halo 1 and releasing it for Live, not really getting my hopes up though considering they'll probably just butcher it like the past two Halo games.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: