Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Question about eating spicy foods

I eat a lot of spicy foods and while I don't get the devil's asshole as much as you guys, I do get a lot of acid reflux from it. It does happen occasionally though, and my toilet ends up looking like a garbage can behind a Planned Parenthood. It's like a Civil war cannon down there.

Also, I don't use paper, I exclusively use baby wipes. Much cleaner and feels nice.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #17
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Can you flush baby wipes?
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Can you flush baby wipes?

Yes, why wouldn't you be able to? It's not like paper where you have to use a ton of it to feel really clean. Baby wipes come in the box a certain size and then unfold and become bigger and thinner, and they're baby wipes, It's like rubbing hand sanitizer on your asshole. It feels much cleaner, and really, it is.

I don't get why anyone would ever use paper anymore, It's f*cking paper. You're just basically rubbing shit everywhere willy nilly and scooping it off. It's gross.

More expensive per box compared to say a roll of 6, but you use less so I think it evens out.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #19
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I eat a lot of spicy foods and while I don't get the devil's asshole as much as you guys, I do get a lot of acid reflux from it. It does happen occasionally though, and my toilet ends up looking like a garbage can behind a Planned Parenthood. It's like a Civil war cannon down there.

Also, I don't use paper, I exclusively use baby wipes. Much cleaner and feels nice.

I get acid reflux too, sometimes where it feels like i have a pool of acid in the middle of my chest going up and down. It only happens when i eat a lot of fried foods or for some reason something super syrup sweet like Cranberry juice mostly, also sometimes really spiced up steaks. Usually a few antacid fix it.

Howard Stern used to always talk about baby wipes when he was on public radio. He's pretty obsessive compulsive clean and he'd talk about carrying them around with him to wipe and use at home. I'll usually wet some toilet paper and wipe if its a sloppy exit, then do a final dry wipe. I bet people would use 1/2 the toilet paper if only their first wipe were wet, and dry final wipes until clean. Or maybe start dry, wet one, then final dry wipe.

Last edited by Godzuki : 04-01-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #20
CelticsDraftee
Wow, you're tall

CelticsDraftee has decent reputation

If spicy foods are causing you to have the runs, or experience pain, then you shouldn't be eating that stuff. You could damage your bowels if you continue this way!

You may even want to consider consulting a doctor because you might have something wrong. For instance, you might have IBS or Crohn's and not know it.
CelticsDraftee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: