Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 03-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Game 73 Bucks @ Bobcats 3/28/11 7pm

Another 'must win.' Ya hear that Cats? RufusPaul will be there with his whip (or is that 'drill') to make sure that happens.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Game 73 Bucks @ Bobcats 3/28/11 7pm

Henderson So ****ing Clutch Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

jesus bobcats, almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

PLEASE DIE BORIS DIAW
Old 03-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
jesus bobcats, almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

PLEASE DIE BORIS DIAW
There is absolutely no need for any message like this!
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
There is absolutely no need for any message like this!
i'll go ahead and replace "die" with "retire"

but i really mean die....

jk
Old 03-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

The Powers that Be have literally handed the Bobcats the last two last-moment wins. But surely that happens to all of the teams at least some of the time. So of course I'll take the wins. We play hard and we play clean. We have a good bunch of guys and I've loved watching them play, lately. Garrett Temple pulled off an amazing feat. Does anyone know anything about him and about what we can expect?
Old 03-29-2011, 04:04 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good to see Gerald Henderson finally get a chance to prove himself now that Brown's gone, he was one of my favorite draft prospects when the Pacers took Hansbrough. Of course, I hated the Hansbrough pick and he's gone a long way towards making me eat crow, but at least Henderson's not making me feel like I completely have no clue what I'm talking about.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just when I'm resigned to rooting for us to lose to improve our draft prospects our team goes and plays like this. Henderson was amazing. So was the spell cast on the Bucks that didn't allow them to make a shot. Boris basically handed the game to them and they couldn't finish.

The Pacers beat the Celtics so we still have an uphill battle.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Just when I'm resigned to rooting for us to lose to improve our draft prospects our team goes and plays like this. Henderson was amazing. So was the spell cast on the Bucks that didn't allow them to make a shot. Boris basically handed the game to them and they couldn't finish.

The Pacers beat the Celtics so we still have an uphill battle.

Boris is a real enigma.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
TarCat
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Boris is a real enigma.
True. However, I like his restaurant...LOL
Old 03-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #11
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Quote:
Boris is a real enigma.

Whenever trading for a player from an uptemto team, always multiply their numbers by 0.7 .

Yes, that's just how ridiculous simple stats are.
Imagine Felton averaging 17 points a game with the Knicks, yet his FG% and 3PT% are both considerably worse than last season.
Felton has barely improved, if any.

Anyway, in the case of Boris Diaw...

His standard deviations of all statistical categories I believe...are gigantic.
Typically a team doesn't want such a player to play for too many minutes because it's too uncertain what this player brings to the table, maybe 20 points at 60 FG%, maybe 0 point and 0-for-9? but I suppose we don't have much of a choice, especially with just 1 center alive. (yes, I consider Diop and Pryzbilla evaporated from NBA, not dead of course)

BTW, has Diaw ever dunked in the NBA? I find him getting slower and slower every year and can't even leap.
Looking at the Diaw-Suns remix on Youtube, damn are they even the same player? One's like Josh Childress and today's Diaw looks more and more like a fat tanned moustache-less Morrison.

Last edited by acidbasesalt : 03-29-2011 at 10:31 PM.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #12
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
True. However, I like his restaurant...LOL

What restaurant? Where?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #13
TarCat
I brick open layups

Quote:
What restaurant? Where?
Mortimer's at the Epicenter( he is one of the owners)
Old 03-31-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Mortimer's at the Epicenter( he is one of the owners)

I like that place too. He needs more space though. It's always packed to the gills.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #15
CharlotteGW3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CharlotteGW3 has an OK reputation so far

very important win for us
CharlotteGW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: