Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default School grade antics

When I hoop I try to mind my own business and be cool about stuff that typically bothers me but there are some real idiots. On Wednesday night I went to to hoop and we were running a full court game against some african american males, anoyying, soulja boy, toothpick types. They were reaching, handchecking and all that junk...it wasn't legal defense and it was anoying me to hell because they kept calling fouls every 5 seconds and all the b1tching that comes along with it...my boy kept pounding the ball inside and his man couldn't keep up with his strength so he started b1tching "I ain't no small nigg@, ya'll nigg@S be acting like i'm a small nigg@, fck you!" and he kept saying that everytime my boy bodied him up and all that junk so I got tired of his sh1t so when he said "I ain't no small nigg@!" I told him, "that's right you're a b!tch nigga" and he got all butt hurt so he went up to my face confronting me like if he was gonna lock his knees and catch hands but i was right, he was just a b!tch nigga, he went up to my face, started calling me a beaner and all that so i told him "come at me b!tch nigg@" and he didn't...just stood there, so i told him if he wasn't gona do nothing then we need to finish this skunk 7-0, my team was 6-0. no fight happened...

i'm not a tough guy and usually i'll avoid fights but this duded got on my nerves. anyways i got a good laugh. his whole crew wanted to step in but i had my boys were there too.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: School grade antics

That was a hard ass post to read my mang. But it just seems like ballers in general are assholes. It's like people who play pick up basketball are 10x likelier to be gangsta wanna be pr!cks than you'll find in any other segment of the population.

That's why when I ball, I try to bring a solid 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 with me to the court. That way I don't have to pick anybody up. And if people ask to play, I just say no. Haha.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
That was a hard ass post to read my mang. But it just seems like ballers in general are assholes. It's like people who play pick up basketball are 10x likelier to be gangsta wanna be pr!cks than you'll find in any other segment of the population.

That's why when I ball, I try to bring a solid 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 with me to the court. That way I don't have to pick anybody up. And if people ask to play, I just say no. Haha.
yeah i don't like picking up strangers ether, when i do, i get lucky sometimes and they can hoop but i always say my boy is on his way. kinda awkward though lol.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #4
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
yeah i don't like picking up strangers ether, when i do, i get lucky sometimes and they can hoop but i always say my boy is on his way. kinda awkward though lol.

Yeah, very awkward. To me it's not about whether they're good players, but whether they're good people. Maybe that's more a problem in my area. A lot of the players here are pretty skilled, but they have an attitude problem and always wanna start sh!t. I'd rather play with a crappy player who's a cool person than vice versa.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

A Mexican beating a black guy in bball? Well played, beaner, well played.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
When I hoop I try to mind my own business and be cool about stuff that typically bothers me but there are some real idiots. On Wednesday night I went to to hoop and we were running a full court game against some african american males, anoyying, soulja boy, toothpick types. They were reaching, handchecking and all that junk...it wasn't legal defense and it was anoying me to hell because they kept calling fouls every 5 seconds and all the b1tching that comes along with it...my boy kept pounding the ball inside and his man couldn't keep up with his strength so he started b1tching "I ain't no small nigg@, ya'll nigg@S be acting like i'm a small nigg@, fck you!" and he kept saying that everytime my boy bodied him up and all that junk so I got tired of his sh1t so when he said "I ain't no small nigg@!" I told him, "that's right you're a b!tch nigga" and he got all butt hurt so he went up to my face confronting me like if he was gonna lock his knees and catch hands but i was right, he was just a b!tch nigga, he went up to my face, started calling me a beaner and all that so i told him "come at me b!tch nigg@" and he didn't...just stood there, so i told him if he wasn't gona do nothing then we need to finish this skunk 7-0, my team was 6-0. no fight happened...

i'm not a tough guy and usually i'll avoid fights but this duded got on my nerves. anyways i got a good laugh. his whole crew wanted to step in but i had my boys were there too.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I understand telling him to stop b!tching, but calling him a b!tch nigg@ doesn't sound like it actually helped the situation.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #8
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I understand telling him to stop b!tching, but calling him a b!tch nigg@ doesn't sound like it actually helped the situation.
This, should have stayed quiet the whole game, beat him and tell him to get the **** off the court.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
wheyhigh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
i lost my cool. when we arrived, teams were playing half court so i called next on one court...so i had 2nd next, so we waited and waited, finally our turn came and all of sudden they decide to run full court. i called bs but waited, 1st full court game was done, bam, our turn right? nope. the team form the other court that had next(the one with the bitch nigga) said they had next and of course i got mad because i had drove a really long distance(115+ avenues) to this dumbass park and then waited forever but w/e they get it and then after 2nd full court game we got to play and they were b!tching about every single thing. after it was over they wanted to play for money and i just said i was broke, dude said, lets play for shoes but at this point i just wanted to drive home and eat some mexican hotdogs...so i left
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #10
wheyhigh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
A Mexican beating a black guy in bball? Well played, beaner, well played.
well my boy is really good. dude is only like 5'11-6' but he has a ridiculous wingspan/arm length, ridiculous hops for a hispanic and he grew up playing ball in south phoenix(where all the ghetto parks are at but good hooping goes on). everyone is always in shock when they see him block a shot to the backboard
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: