Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Default True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

True Blood will be air on June 26th it begins....mfer.

Waiting Sucks: video scene for 15 sec.

Waiting Sucks video: Jason = http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html/...lood&view=null

(WTF IS GOING ON JASON SHIT?, I AM EXCITING AND CAN'T WAIT .)

Waiting Sucks video: Sam = http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html?...mId=true-blood

Sam is my n!gga.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Jason is a were-panther

someone on here that read teh books told me that happens to him...

here it is I guess...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Jason is a were-panther

someone on here that read teh books told me that happens to him...

here it is I guess...


wtf u telling me for mfer. why do u wanna hear the book? that might spoil for u when new season come on mfer.

Man, I don't wanna hear the book spoiler but mostly True Blood didn't show the book because Lafayette was supposed to die and he died in the first part Book but they kept him alive in that show.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,077
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Way to be a *** Prime.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #5
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

did you not think it was obvious when she said "you are one of us now"?


spoiler:...Sam f*cks a chick who used to date a werewolf...LOL
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
did you not think it was obvious when she said "you are one of us now"?




spoiler:...Sam f*cks a chick who used to date a werewolf...LOL

YOU MFER.....That chick wasn't the same chick in Season 3...that different chick.

WHY IN THE FK YOU SPOILER THIS SHIT AGAIN MFER

YOU F*CKING DRUNK RIGHT NOW? MFER.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star
 
BankShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,360
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

I thought "True Blood" was a chick-oriented show..... is that not the case???
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:26 AM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
YOU MFER.....That chick wasn't the same chick in Season 3...that different chick.

WHY IN THE FK YOU SPOILER THIS SHIT AGAIN MFER

YOU F*CKING DRUNK RIGHT NOW? MFER.
no it's not, that is the exact same chick...and she is f*ckin moutain lion...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:27 AM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I thought "True Blood" was a chick-oriented show..... is that not the case???
there are lots of naked chicks and sex in it...if that is what you mean
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #10
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star
 
BankShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,360
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
there are lots of naked chicks and sex in it...if that is what you mean

No, naked chicks and sex does not equate to a chick-show

Vampires + based off novels + the only people I know that own it on DVD, or hell even talk about it, are female.... does, however suggest it is yet another attempt to capitalize off the current Vampire fad.

If I'm wrong, well then I'm wrong, but I'm just calling it like I see it.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #11
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
No, naked chicks and sex does not equate to a chick-show

Vampires + based off novels + the only people I know that own it on DVD, or hell even talk about it, are female.... does, however suggest it is yet another attempt to capitalize off the current Vampire fad.

If I'm wrong, well then I'm wrong, but I'm just calling it like I see it.
you're definately wrong...yes

I don't know any females into this show...it is a bloody orgy from hell...

the last 3 season threads in here probably should have clued you in...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #12
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star
 
BankShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,360
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
you're definately wrong...yes

I don't know any females into this show...it is a bloody orgy from hell...

the last 3 season threads in here probably should have clued you in...

If I've never watched the show... why would i view three season threads??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #13
Gundress
Banned
 
Gundress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,560
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
no it's not, that is the exact same chick...and she is f*ckin moutain lion...

Yeah, I look at it again, that's her but please no more spoiler mfer okay.

I like surprised..

why did you want to know about the spoiler? didn't u say u don't wanna read the spoiler from the book, or anything til you watch the show?.....

WTF IS MATTER WITH YOU.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
If I've never watched the show... why would i view three season threads??
the fact that they exist, were active the whole year and there not being any female posters in here should have clued you in...


you know you're stupid right?
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:42 AM   #15
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star
 
BankShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,360
Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the fact that they exist, were active the whole year and there not being any female posters in here should have clued you in...

you know you're stupid right?

Honestly, I didn't consciously notice three separate season threads for something I don't watch.

Since I don't watch the show, nor did I recognize the apparent three season threads for said show, no I didn't consider that the ISH fanbase is primary male.

Did I "know I'm stupid?? That really is an irrelevant statement based on what I've posted in this thread. I'm merely relaying the observations I've made in my life regarding True Blood.

My girlfriend likes it... my girlfriend's roommates dig it...my sisters dig it.... and I've never heard any of male friends, coworkers, or acquaintances speak of it, nor have I seen a True Blood DVD on the shelf of any of their extensive DVD collections.

How does that make me stupid??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy