Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #16
LilBTheBasedGod

Default Re: True Blood Season 4 June 26th (Waiting Sucks) Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Honestly, I didn't consciously notice three separate season threads for something I don't watch.

Since I don't watch the show, nor did I recognize the apparent three season threads for said show, no I didn't consider that the ISH fanbase is primary male.

Did I "know I'm stupid?? That really is an irrelevant statement based on what I've posted in this thread. I'm merely relaying the observations I've made in my life regarding True Blood.

My girlfriend likes it... my girlfriend's roommates dig it...my sisters dig it.... and I've never heard any of male friends, coworkers, or acquaintances speak of it, nor have I seen a True Blood DVD on the shelf of any of their extensive DVD collections.

How does that make me stupid??

Old 04-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #17
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Honestly, I didn't consciously notice three separate season threads for something I don't watch.

Since I don't watch the show, nor did I recognize the apparent three season threads for said show, no I didn't consider that the ISH fanbase is primary male.

Did I "know I'm stupid?? That really is an irrelevant statement based on what I've posted in this thread. I'm merely relaying the observations I've made in my life regarding True Blood.

My girlfriend likes it... my girlfriend's roommates dig it...my sisters dig it.... and I've never heard any of male friends, coworkers, or acquaintances speak of it, nor have I seen a True Blood DVD on the shelf of any of their extensive DVD collections.

How does that make me stupid??
your girlfriend and sisters are complete whores...

and you're stupid cause you make it clear with every post you make...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #18
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Bankshot, True Blood is not on some Twilight shit you think mfer.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #19
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
your girlfriend and sisters are complete whores...

and you're stupid cause you make it clear with every post you make...

I'm glad that you have made such baseless claims with certainty based on definable evidence and argument, instead of just saying things because I've made legitimate points that have abased the bull-shit that is spewing from your e-mouth.

Thanks for playing. You can run along any time now, son.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:50 AM   #20
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Bankshot, True Blood is not on some Twilight shit you think mfer.

I never said it was.... I'm just noting tangible observations I've made based on the viewership of the people around me. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

your sisters are getting down in a blood orgy as you type...
Old 04-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #22
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
your sisters are getting down in a blood orgy as you type...

Well this doesn't surprise me at all. A fellow poster makes baseless claims, which are promptly rebutted, and called out.... and then instead of addressing said claims in a quasi-cognizant manner, the poster in question sinks to petty and immature insults.

Like I said.... thanks for playing, kid.... have fun with your Twilight knock-off
Old 04-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #23
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Well this doesn't surprise me at all. A fellow poster makes baseless claims, which are promptly rebutted, and called out.... and then instead of addressing said claims in a quasi-cognizant manner, the poster in question sinks to petty and immature insults.

Like I said.... thanks for playing, kid.... have fun with your Twilight knock-off

MFER. THAT SHIT WASN"T TWILIGHT KNOCK-OFFF...I KNEW YOU WOULD THINK THAT *****!

YOU HAVEN"T SEEN TRUE BLOOD AND YOU TALK SHIT ON TRUE BLOOD?......YOU DUMB ASS MFER.

MANY ON THIS BOARD FUCKING LOVES IT
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #24
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

your sisters like really rough anal followed by blood bukake...just letting you know...
Old 04-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #25
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
MFER. THAT SHIT WASN"T TWILIGHT KNOCK-OFFF...I KNEW YOU WOULD THINK THAT *****!

YOU HAVEN"T SEEN TRUE BLOOD AND YOU TALK SHIT ON TRUE BLOOD?......YOU DUMB ASS MFER.

MANY ON THIS BOARD FUCKING LOVES IT

If Gundress says its true.... in all Caps, none-the-less.... than it must be true.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #26
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm already looking forward to Sam's new girl.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: