Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
LilBTheBasedGod

Default Lil B: The Myspace Collection (676 song mixtape)

http://mostlyjunkfood.com/lil-b-free...-song-mixtape/

Nobody is better to their fans

Thank You Based God
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #2
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lil B: The Myspace Collection (676 song mixtape)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
http://mostlyjunkfood.com/lil-b-free...-song-mixtape/

Nobody is better to their fans

Thank You Based God

#Swagged Out
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LMAO LIL B SUCKS DICK.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh praise it! thank you based god, you could **** my ***** based god.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

"Based God can fuck my girlfriend, my sister and my momma"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq5sV...eature=related

wATCH the ending fucking jokes
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Basedgod = BeastlyXOIAD = 5 other Beasley gimmicks =
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #7
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Basedgod = BeastlyXOIAD = 5 other Beasley gimmicks =

Actually I'm TennesseeFan
Old 04-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #8
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
Actually I'm TennesseeFan

BasedGod = TennesseeFan??

Talk about an irrelevant gimmick admittance
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #9
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:

Well I am
Old 04-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You didn't know that?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #11
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
You didn't know that?

Yeah he made a thread about it a while ago
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #12
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

600 + songs ?

That's like a swagged out bible.

#Swaggingheavy
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:44 AM   #13
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So, this lil' B guy....he's the leader of a cult, right? Because that is the only way I could see why all of these people sweat this guy.

Shit is like a massive inside joke. I SWEAR it is. An internet meme.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #14
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
So, this lil' B guy....he's the leader of a cult, right? Because that is the only way I could see why all of these people sweat this guy.

Shit is like a massive inside joke. I SWEAR it is. An internet meme.

No, Lil B is a meme, but hes going to be the best. His funny songs are just a gimmick. Look up some of its other stuff. People only hate on his fun songs, and give no props to his great songs.

Lil B>>>>>>>Tupac
Old 04-02-2011, 02:39 AM   #15
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

676 songs?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: