Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #76
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Smith on the other hand relies on his legs more- Okay, then why does the NCAA only list him down as 60+ rushes for the season while Quinn is listed for 70+? I guess Quinn relies on his legs more than Smith does, huh?
You are a moron. Quinn was sacked 30 times this season while Troy Smith was only sacked 13 times. Those count toward his rushing totals. Brady gained a total of 65 yards on 79 attempts; Troy gained 233 yards on 62 attempts. Those total yards and attempts INCLUDE sacks.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #77
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
You are a moron. Quinn was sacked 30 times this season while Troy Smith was only sacked 13 times. Those count toward his rushing totals. Brady gained a total of 65 yards on 79 attempts; Troy gained 233 yards on 62 attempts. Those total yards and attempts INCLUDE sacks.
So, what? You act like I didn't know that? Brady "rushed" 49 times, compared to Troy's "49" times...but guess what? Still doesn't change the fact Smith wasn't a "running quaterback" this season.

Stay in your own lane before you get run over like like rest of these clowns, my man.

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 12-13-2006 at 02:32 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #78
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
So, what? You act like I didn't know that? Brady "rushed" 49 times, compared to Troy's "49" times...but guess what? Still doesn't change the fact Smith wasn't a "running quaterback" this season.

Stay in your own lane before you get run over like like rest of these clowns, my man.
:
Nice try. It is obvious that you did not know that or you would not have made that ridiculous statement.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #79
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game, set, match.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #80
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

Game, set, match.

Nice red x
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:42 PM   #81
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
:
Nice try. It is obvious that you did not know that or you would not have made that ridiculous statement.
, okay if you say so. I know I'm all brilliant and sh*t, but if you want to believe you got one up on me, then so be it.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:43 PM   #82
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far
Default .

i meant scrambling too, not just rushing attempts.

give it up man, you're clearly not a cfb fan and you never will be.
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 PM   #83
vert48
Can You?

Quote:
, okay if you say so. I know I'm all brilliant and sh*t, but if you want to believe you got one up on me, then so be it.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #84
scrotania
Banned

this guy has gotta stick to making up pre-school rhymes.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:49 PM   #85
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotania
i meant scrambling too, not just rushing attempts.

give it up man, you're clearly not a cfb fan and you never will be.
Okay, now you're saying Troy's Smith style is to scramble when he's actually scrambled the same amount of times Quinn did? Was that what you mean't when you said he appears smart, too?

Dude, just give up.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:52 PM   #86
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
The Truth is they are both going to suck in the NFL, and both should be 3rd round picks. If Brady would have came out for the 2006 draft, he would have not even been Top 20....END OF DISCUSSION

Exactly. Neither of these QBs are very good prospects. Nothing at all like this years rookies Vince and Leinart. Haven't seen enough of Cutler in college or pros to make a judgement on him, but Troy Smith and Brady Quinn are alot more on the Alex Smith level than the Vince/Leinart level.

But that is the NFL draft, no matter what a QB is going high whether they are really good or not.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:52 PM   #87
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotania
this guy has gotta stick to making up pre-school rhymes.
I've countered every argument you've made, to only leave you making pre-school jokes. I'm sorry.

Do me a favor and follow your own football team and leave the Ohio Sate Buckeyes topics to me, cool?
Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #88
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
Exactly. Neither of these QBs are very good prospects. Nothing at all like this years rookies Vince and Leinart. Haven't seen enough of Cutler in college or pros to make a judgement on him, but Troy Smith and Brady Quinn are alot more on the Alex Smith level than the Vince/Leinart level.

But that is the NFL draft, no matter what a QB is going high whether they are really good or not.
See, I can appreciate this post (although I don't agree), because he's being rational and stating his own opinion. He's not saying the same sh*t that he hears on the TV or radio. I suggest more of you do the same.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:56 PM   #89
scrotania
Banned

your last two comments towards me proved you make no sense and you're a completely biased homer.

Quote:
I suggest more of you do the same.

i gotta better idea. i'll continue to WATCH these teams play and make my own conclusions...like i've been doing for years. YAY!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:57 PM   #90
vert48
Can You?

Quote:
See, I can appreciate this post (although I don't agree), because he's being rational and stating his own opinion. He's not saying the same sh*t that he hears on the TV or radio. I suggest more of you do the same.
You mean like quoting stats without understanding how they were compiled?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: