Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation
Default slim cut or straight leg

I actually want to try on one of these jeans. Which one looks better? Thanks
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: slim cut or straight leg

Don't get skinny jeans. I bought a pair on accident once, shit was crazy. Don't know how boys wear 'em.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
netsfan549
High School Starter

Yeah it will be my first skinny jeans I buy lol
Old 04-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like any pair of skinny jeans personally. They're simply not comfortable to me. But not sure why you're asking this question here. Get what you want. It's like one of those things where you want to get a tattoo and you ask people if they think it looks cool or not. Personally I don't give a shit what they think. I'm going to get what I want.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

please. how is this even a question. straight leg or boot cut
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Don't get skinny jeans. I bought a pair on accident once, shit was crazy. Don't know how boys wear 'em.

You tried them out and failed. Get out of here with "by accident". You dont buy jeans by accident. Glad you learned your lesson.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You tried them out and failed. Get out of here with "by accident". You dont buy jeans by accident. Glad you learned your lesson.
Naw, I didn't try them on at the store. I got my size and left, I didn't know they were skinny jeans until I was about to rock them and noticed they were tight as shit.

I would never buy something that cuts of circulation to my dick.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
netsfan549
High School Starter

I guess I will stick to my express jeans. I just wanted to see what ppl think about them
Old 04-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #10
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

there is a difference between skinny and slim cut. I rock str8 leg jeans and/or vintage slim which is a tapered cut on the leg.

http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #11
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
there is a difference between skinny and slim cut. I rock str8 leg jeans and/or vintage slim which is a tapered cut on the leg.

http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm

Yup. E-ga's got to learn their fashion.

Just try both on and pick whichever you like best.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #12
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Depends on your build really.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Depends on your build really.

exactly
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
netsfan549
High School Starter

Def not build
Old 04-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #15
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

skinny jeans are great

Last edited by blablabla : 04-02-2011 at 01:47 PM.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: