Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #16
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: slim cut or straight leg

Personally I always wear slightly bootcut jeans or those Levi's engineered jeans.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #17
ballup
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Straight leg is a safe choice since they aren't the most general style. Slim cut are more for skinner guys since baggy jeans look terribly awkward on them. Just try them both out in front of a mirror and see which fits you and your style better.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Don't be like those little feygs that wear SLIM CUTS down below their ass like they were baggy jeans. It looks doubly more retarded than the baggy fad ever did.
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #19
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I go with straight leg but it really depends on how you're built.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whatever they call "loose fitting" these days, so I guess straight leg.

I can't stand anything that clings to the skin in any sort of way.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #21
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

i get either straight or slim straight.

slim straights are probably my favorite, they're not tight at all but i feel like they fit better than straight jeans

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410WiZklw7L.jpg
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #22
KB2clutch
Banned

KB2clutch is starting to rub some people the wrong way

slim most def, only homos wear bootcut, looks gay as ****
KB2clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #23
EleganceD
Banned

EleganceD has decent reputation

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]
EleganceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #24
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

I tried on a pair of slim fit jeans a few days ago, I don't know how people wear them, yeah they fitted great, but not comfortable at all.

Went for a pair of Levi 501's instead, classic jean, last a lifetime.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #25
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

Don't wear skinny jeans if you're a black guy...
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #26
netsfan549
High School Varsity 6th Man

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation

I heard about Levi 501's . Where do they sell them at?
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #27
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfan549
I heard about Levi 501's . Where do they sell them at?

At a levi store or a department store.
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #28
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grieves
At a levi store or a department store.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #29
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I wear straight leg. I don't really pay much attenntion when buying jeans. I usually just grab a couple pairs that I like the look of, try them on, and buy the ones that fit good.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #30
prodnus
Pounding down low

prodnus has an OK reputation so far

Slim if you are skinny.
Straight if you are normal/built.
Bootcut if you are fat.
prodnus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: