Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default NEW JAY-A [MUST LISTEN]: "Memory Lane" (R.I.P. to my sister)

http://hulkshare.com/lka1d5u7emqs

Tell me if you cry after this. It means I have done a good gob conveying the emotion I was trying to get across in this track.

Verse#1:

Treat beats rudely
Should charge a fee
Bars ain't fruity - got a problem, sue me
Only b*tches move me
Wit vicious hips, face of grace - its straight to business
Estates with spacious ceilings
Every day I wake, amazed at the feelin
It's my time like divine intervention
Fists high is a sign of my intentions
Kill this... just as... my n*gga wishes
Nothing but luck interrupts the mission
NASA listens, I'm an axis of wisdom
Feeling like Cassius before prison
Need a deal, too real wit the stanzas
So ill, turn herbs to ashes

Hook:

Listen, has it occurred I'm one of you - just without baggage
Life absurd, hazards and placards
Got faith, duplicate the pattern
Wanna be be GREAT, can't half ass it
Let's get it...

Verse #2

Emotional n*ggas, I'm like "What's the matter?"
Sad for those I can't stunt for
Mo A&Rs at my door than where Death Row record
Said it before, get rich and cart it to the poor
If I depart, its for the arms of the Lord
Rather be a martyr than the jargon bore
Jay-A dance wit sharks, started in a Ford
Yelling "Let's go!!!", peddle to the floor
She was only 18, windshield fractured her dreams
R.I.P... my sis is a queen
Alyssa, we miss ya, memories we cling to
Bro sorry, I ain't mean to
In sleep, think of you
Ink to my heart reveal the truth
Pen to page, inspired every day
This fire ain't going away
I age and you forever remain in the 12th grade

Hook #2

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 04-01-2011 at 03:08 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
BMore
Kids at the park dunk on me

BMore has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NEW JAY-A [MUST LISTEN]: "Memory Lane" (R.I.P. to my sister)

Step your bars up
BMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Verse 1 was unnecessary.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wat is dis garbage mayne? i can do a better job wit ur wack ass garbage lyrics nig
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Props on the feedback. What a journey, right? Just six months ago I was alot worse than where I'm at today. Improvement has been steady and noticeable. I'm really hearing the beat better which has helped my tempo. I'm also excited at my hook making ability. I seem to have the ability to connect to the listener which provides high playback value.

My official single will be coming soon.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

lmao i spit out my oatmeal laughing when i heard this
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
lmao i spit out my oatmeal laughing when i heard this
Old 04-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Props on the feedback. What a journey, right? Just six months ago I was alot worse than where I'm at today. Improvement has been steady and noticeable. I'm really hearing the beat better which has helped my tempo. I'm also excited at my hook making ability. I seem to have the ability to connect to the listener which provides high playback value.

My official single will be coming soon.

Actually I think you're just as bad as you were when you started posting your "songs" here, if not worse. At least I haven't noticed any improvement whatsoever, apart from not hearing that terrible bark ever again. It still resounds in my head.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Actually I think you're just as bad as you were when you started posting your "songs" here, if not worse. At least I haven't noticed any improvement whatsoever, apart from not hearing that terrible bark ever again. It still resounds in my head.
dont mind this joker

stay strong Jay-A. u gettin there
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
ARRRGGHHH...ARRRGGHHH!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: