Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #16
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: this song is dedicated to my HOMIE DEMAR DEROZAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Last time i say this, only have 1 account. Can't say the same for you. Talking to yourself with duo accounts

your mad as FCUK
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #17
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Last time i say this, only have 1 account. Can't say the same for you. Talking to yourself with duo accounts
hypocrite? DAWG
DWRIGHTWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #18
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWRIGHTWAY
hypocrite? DAWG

DAWG we have another DE-TECTIVE JOE
Old 04-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #19
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quinn
DAWG we have another DE-TECTIVE JOE

L O L, DE-TECTIVE JOE on the CASE
Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #20
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

is he the same kid who begs for REP-U-TATION POINTS?
Old 04-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #21
Chris Quinn
Banned

Quote:

yes he is ROCKETGREATNESS
Old 04-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #22
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quinn
yes he is ROCKETGREATNESS

he just got EXPOSED
Old 04-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #23
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Never asked once ever. Like I said, one account. It's sad how you keep logging on and off to post on 2 different accounts to back yourself up.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #24
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
Never asked once ever. Like I said, one account. It's sad how you keep logging on and off to post on 2 different accounts to back yourself up.

funny that you think im by homie CHRIS WINN, you have no FRIENDS so you assume we all do what you do? OWNEDDDDDDd
Old 04-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #25
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
funny that you think im by homie CHRIS WINN, you have no FRIENDS so you assume we all do what you do? OWNEDDDDDDd

Chris WINNING (****)
Old 04-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #26
Chris Quinn
Banned

Quote:

lol FAIL.

just stop lieing to YOUR SELF it is not HEAL-THY. Deep down you know u have 100 ACCOUNTS
Old 04-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
Chris WINNING (****)

its CHRIS WINN, get my homies name RIGHT (see what i did?)
Old 04-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #28
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yet you have the time to make 2 accounts and post on your own thread to defend yourself from the truth?

That's classic.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #29
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
Yet you have the time to make 2 accounts and post on your own thread to defend yourself from the truth?

That's classic.

hypocrite? we different guys, you thinking we one is only making you look like a DUMBASS, but either way we OWNING you and yu dont even KNOW IT
Old 04-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #30
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
hypocrite? we different guys, you thinking we one is only making you look like a DUMBASS, but either way we OWNING you and yu dont even KNOW IT

How on earth am I a hypocrite when i damn well know i have only 1 account on this forum. Repeating empty insults won't make them any better.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: