Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #31
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: this song is dedicated to my HOMIE DEMAR DEROZAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
How on earth am I a hypocrite when i damn well know i have only 1 account on this forum. Repeating empty insults won't make them any better.

stop denying it, everyone here knows yu are that kid who begs for REPUTATION POINTS
DWRIGHTWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #32
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWRIGHTWAY
stop denying it, everyone here knows yu are that kid who begs for REPUTATION POINTS

Almost everyone on the forum knows I'm my own person.

I've never begged for rep. Another swing and a miss.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #33
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

detective JOE #1 = OWNED

detective JOE # 2 = OWNED

L O L DAWG
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #34
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

keep telling urself that, we all KNOW, OWNED
Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #35
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

just the other PAGE ago someone called you that kid who begs for REP-U-TATION POINTS
Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #36
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quinn
just the other PAGE ago someone called you that kid who begs for REP-U-TATION POINTS
swing and HIT
Old 04-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #37
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
swing and HIT

No it's a miss. Keep swinging bud!
Old 04-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #38
Chris Quinn
Banned

Quote:
swing and HIT

L O L DAWG
Old 04-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #39
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
L O L DAWG

he got ROCKED
Old 04-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #40
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
No it's a miss. Keep swinging bud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKCjlhsd6I
Old 04-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #41
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
he got ROCKED

with worthless insults?
Old 04-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #42
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

Quote:
with worthless insults?

DE-TECTIVE JOE in DE-NIAL
Old 04-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #43
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:

Here's a tip. No hyphen need.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #44
Chris Quinn
Banned

Quote:

you can tell he is getting FURIOUS
Old 04-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #45
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
you can tell he is getting FURIOUS

Isn't it weird how it took you a little longer to make you that comment as opposed to the other previous two comments? Oh right, you had to log on Chris.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: