Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what's your definition of a "loser"

My definition is someone who has the world handed to them on a platter and turns it over and throws their life away.

There's nothing wrong in being poor. There's nothing wrong in living a simple life. But throwing away potential and opportunity out of pure laziness is something only a loser would do.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
My definition is someone who has the world handed to them on a platter and turns it over and throws their life away.

There's nothing wrong in being poor. There's nothing wrong in living a simple life. But throwing away potential and opportunity out of pure laziness is something only a loser would do.

What if someone privledged only wishes to lead a simple life? Not out of laziness but out of will.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

It's funny how perception changed after high school was over. The "cool" people became the losers.

If you live at home, don't work, don't go to school, you're a loser in my book.

And

If you are a shit disturbing, unemployed, drug addict, you're a loser. (fueled by people I know in real life)

That's about it for me.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
What if someone privledged only wishes to lead a simple life? Not out of laziness but out of will.

Not a loser only if they aren't wasting a God-given talent.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #20
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I'm surprised no one mentioned the clippers. Yikes.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

If you don't take care of your kids/family
If you are racist
If you hate someone for know reason
Always looking for a handout
Can't fight your own battles

YOU ARE A LOSER.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:55 PM   #24
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
A 40 year old man with a decent job living with his parents.

After all that parents do for their children, how can anyone feel good when their parents aren't with them at an old age? Me personally, when I marry, I'd want my parents to live with me and my family. Who else better to take care of the kids? **** nannies!
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #25
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Ni99as who thank they can hang but they really b!tches never let they does swang neva had no pu$$y and scurred to shoot them thangs
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #26
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone who fakes an injury and quits in game 5 of a playoff series.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #27
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

I'm surprised no one mentioned the clippers. Yikes.
and the cubs
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #28
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

what if i was born middle class, and i have the body to be a super athlete, but i dont enjoy sports or dont care if i get rich or not just enough to support myself, rather sit at home and get my dick sucked while playing xbox

am i a loser? i'm living my dreams but spoiling potential
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #29
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Anyone who fakes an injury and quits in game 5 of a playoff series.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #30
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone heavily obsessed with a forum member to the point where he creates a gimmick account to parrot and stalk said poster.
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: