Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #46
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation
Default Re: what's your definition of a "loser"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
i probably have to do this when i'm older, no way i'm sending my parents to a nursery home
Your parents will be living with you then. Not you living with them. There is a difference. And being able to take care of your parents when they are elderly is respect so I'm not even sure if the other is loser-ish either.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #47
Serious playground baller

0000000 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Ignorant people.

I was going to say those who see other people as losers. Seriously, people are different, have different motives, problems and values. There is no universal value system or anything like that so to have such frame of midn where you paint other people as losers, that's I guess the closest thing to a loser in my opinion. Not to mention the need to call others losers. Doubt such person has much self esteem to begin with and therefore needs to insult others to feel better about himself.
0000000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #48
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Ni99as who thank they can hang but they really b!tches never let they does swang neva had no pu$$y and scurred to shoot them thangs

Pretending to be gangsta on the internet.

Loser!
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #49
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Colin Cowherd is starting to rub some people the wrong way

meatballs who don't leave their hometown
Colin Cowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #50
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait, how is being a racist a lozer?

I mean I'm not remotely fond of those type of people, but if they lead successful lives in whatever communities they had (success being measured by money, happiness, good to others etc..) than how odes it make sense to deem them loserz?

I mean you can even have friends of evry flavor, shade, and color being a racist. Look at Dolphin for example. He hates blacks and vietnamese, but he still won't mind hanging out with them.

Believing in your races inherent superiority and beating others via manifest destiny is the trademark of a historical winner. Rudyard Kpling fkking said so. Rome. Germany until '44 or so. Persia. Mughals. Mongols. The Indian caste system depends on it. And Xenophobes can be winnaz.

With that said, I completely agree with you guys in regards to calling those types losers in order to discourage that behavior or those viewpoints. It's time for whitey to die and hold second seat to us swaggerful minorities.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #51
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #52
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate people who complain about how their life is dull and meaningless, and yet they never do anything to fix it. They're constantly judging other people and complaining how easy they had it, yet they too have all the tools necessary for success.

I totally agree with the high school comment. I grew apart from a lot of my high school friends. I still have one who I speak to who's lying about going to college, keeps changing jobs, and rented a house with some friends only to move out (but continue to pay) and move back with his parents. That kid is cool...
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #53
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
Your parents will be living with you then. Not you living with them. There is a difference. And being able to take care of your parents when they are elderly is respect so I'm not even sure if the other is loser-ish either.

no ill probably live with them, they got a nicer house
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #54
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

inferiority complex on the inside, transparent false bravado on the outside

=

LOSER
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: