Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

We clinched a playoff spot with win over Cleveland.

I hope we can give more playing time to Derrick Brown and rest our key players.

GREAT JOB KNICKS

I HOPE YOU WILL DO GREAT IN THE PLAYOFFS

LET'S GO KNICKS
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation
Default Re: Knicks are in the playoffs !!!!

It's nice to be relevant in the NBA. Congrats to the team.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

It's been a while

I still hope we play the Heat in the first round. It would be much better than playing the Bulls or Celtics. Those teams are much deeper and play much better team basketball. They are also better defensive teams to but that shouldnt take anything away from Miami because they're good on defense too.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Congrats
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Knicks playoffs promo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LBRVlkhu8

And I am really looking forward to seeing us post-season. I just hope we don't get swept in the 1st round. That would be so embarrassing.
The way Melo and Chauncey have been playing lately, I can't see us getting swept, I hope. Amar'e haas got to find his legs and stay away from any stupid tec's before the end of the season. And I hope Landry wakes the hell up and starts contributing more.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

Clutch, had to hijack your thread dude.

Now that the Knicks are headed to the postseason, I want to take a few minutes to reflect on the season and the contributors to it.

None of this could have been possible without our guy, the man who runs this shit......"The God Father"....Donnie Walsh!!!!

He puts us in the position to have a team that has brought playoff basketball to MSG, after a seven year drought.

Damn that's a long ass time!!!

It's been a fun two year wait under Walsh, the anticipation of what our core would look like, and I have to say, the old man did good, very good.

Next I wanna thank Mike D'antoni.

I know I crucify him on a game by game basis, but I can't imagine any other coach willing to come to here and endure definite losing with a purpose on the other side.

He didn't take the easy road, and while he boggles my mind more than anyone else on here, he is here, and kept the place entertaining.

Congrats to our coach Mike D'antoni!!!!!

(PS....Mike Brown defensive coach... pass it on!!!)

Next is a collection.......

Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Mozgov, Anthony Randolph.

The Kids, the guys who never quit, over matched at times, but always showed heart, can't forget you guys at all.

The Kids did everything they were told, progressed their games, developed into players who can truly contribute in this league, never complained and kept their chins up, and wore those New York Knicks Jersey's with pride that I really appreciate.

I also wanna send a short shout out to David Lee.

He was here throughout the shit hole of MSG, and always kept positive, and solid professional, and kept a bright light shining when MSG looked as bad as it could.

Thanks for all the good work you gave us, David Lee.

Finally I have to thank James Dolan.

You know absolutely zero about basketball, but cut the check pimp!!!

Just wanted to add my little piece.....

Wasn't fair to move to the post season without giving credit, when credit is due.

And Now...... Please Welcome....... Your, POST, SEASON, KNICKS!!!!!!!!

Playoff Promo
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:49 AM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just hope once the playoffs start, Chauncey Billups will stop taking so many threes from 4 point range.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #8
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For the first time since 2004, now get the first .500 or higher record since 2001!

WE TALKIN' BOUT PLAYOFFS?

YEAHH
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I just hope once the playoffs start, Chauncey Billups will stop taking so many threes from 4 point range.
Keep dreaming
Old 04-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #10
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope and I believe that D'Antoni & Billups will tell everyone to take a huge step up defensively.
I think that even Pringles by now must have realised that that's how it should work, and that's how our biggest wins have come this year.

Let's go Knicks!
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I hope and I believe that D'Antoni & Billups will tell everyone to take a huge step up defensively.
I think that even Pringles by now must have realised that that's how it should work, and that's how our biggest wins have come this year.

Let's go Knicks!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #12
Sky2k8336

F**K YES.

Congrats to the Knicks of past and present - 2011 playoffs

Old 04-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

I'm proud that first "New York Knicks Post Season Thread" after long time was opened by me
Old 04-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #14
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm proud that first "New York Knicks Post Season Thread" after long time was opened by me

As long as you keep that avatar. I don't care what thread you start.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #15
Sky2k8336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

You're the first person in 7 years to do that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: