Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
As long as you keep that avatar. I don't care what thread you start.
I thought to bring old back after 3 days but I like this one.

I will probably keep it
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #17
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I thought to bring old back after 3 days but I like this one.

I will probably keep it

And what if the Knicks had lost? What would have been my new avy?

Purple**** came all over his PC when he saw the last avy you gave me.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
And what if the Knicks had lost? What would have been my new avy?

Purple**** came all over his PC when he saw the last avy you gave me.
I don't know.

First I thought to give you some fat geek but you said "no homo".

I would give you this but letters are too small

Old 04-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #19
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Excuse my wishful thinking.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

Excuse my wishful thinking.
Look at picture above
Old 04-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #21
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I don't know.

First I thought to give you some fat geek but you said "no homo".

I would give you this but letters are too small

That guy's a homo, wouldn't count.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dig your Avatar!!!!!

I think some ppl are taking the Heat lightly.Im not sure that's the matchup I want anymore.I don't liek the direction the Celtics are heading after losing Perkins.Jeff Green is clearly the better player but you can see some resentment there about that trade.They may be vulnerable.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

We are getting ready for the post season.

Here are stats of the "BIG 3" in the last 5 games (our winning streak)

Carmelo Anthony
Minutes: 37.0
Rebounds: 9.0
Assists: 2.6
FG: 51.8% (56-108)
3-pt: 51.7% (15-29)

Amare Stoudemire
Minutes: 37.8
Rebounds: 5.8
Assists: 3.6
Blocks: 1.8
FG: 50.6% (39-77)

Chauncey Billups
Minutes: 30.4
Rebounds: 3.8
Assists: 5.6
FG: 41.6% (25-60)
3-pt: 32.2% (10-31)

First of all,I'm impressed with how Melo has been playing lately.
He was playing like a leader,especially in the Orlando game.
He was very good on D,he led us offensively and he fought for every rebounds.

He basically averaged 31/9/3 on 50% shooting,both from field and behind the arc.
That's some serous numbers.

Amare hasn't been playing well lately but his offense is still respectable.
The thing I'm worried with is his rebounding and defense.
He shouldn't average less than 6 rebounds per game in any stretch,especially winning stretch.

Chauncey has been playing well lately,his shooting percentage is down mostly because of the last game (1-7 from field,0-3 from the arc)
Old 04-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #24
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They need to lower those minutes they are playing though.

Come on coach, Stat played almost 40 damn minutes.

The rolling of his ankle was pretty dumb to me.

If you aren't making a play on the ball, which Amar'e clearly was not gonna do, why be so close?

Better yet, why be in the game???

None of our Big three should play more than 8 minutes in any quarter.

I understand the cohesion part, but you gotta keep them fresh as well.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Article

In 24 games together, Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire have proven to be a formidable one-two scoring punch. But in the basketball caste system, Carmelo is the alpha dog.

Anthony has made 219 of 471 shots (46.4%) and is averaging 26.3 points with the Knicks. Meanwhile, in 24 games with Anthony as his teammate, Stoudemire is averaging 23.9 points and has made fewer shots (207) and taken fewer (439).

I know writers are supposed to stir the pot, but come on.

Melo takes more shots because he is the better scorer.

And his shot attempts aren't even vastly more, only by a few.

And as far as the alpha dog, it's still Amar'e team.

Melo may be the better player, Amar'e is still the leader.

They are co-existing quite well as of late, which is what we need to see and expect.

Amar'e isn't dumb, he know he has help now.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #26
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

For tonite's game, we only need limited action from Stat, no more than 25 minutes.

Get the guy his rest, who cares about the Nets!!!!

We shouldn't need Chauncey at all, considering Deron is having wrist surgery today and will not be playing.

But if Chauncey says he can go, give him a few minutes as well, under 20.

This game tonite is the perfect game for players to get their audition on.

Melo, do you have 40 in you?

How about your first Knicks triple double?

This is a stat pad game for sure.

Just don't take the team with nothing to play for lightly.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #27
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hell deron is out so we shud rest amare and billups and get douglas some much needed practice out there tonight, and watch melo go for 60.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #28
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
hell deron is out so we shud rest amare and billups and get douglas some much needed practice out there tonight, and watch melo go for 60.
Agreed, but gotta keep that chemistry going, they need to play a little.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it looks like amare is def out tonight but billups will start.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #30
Sky2k8336

An even newer, longer Knicks playoff promo. I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLdR7u2BbxU
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: