Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #16
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation
Default Re: Indiana Pacers CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientist
weak ass east

I'd rather watch the East stars than the West. Nobody cares about Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Brandon Roy, Pau Gasol, etc etc. Kobe and Durant are the only must-see players out there.

Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, LeBron, Wade, Deron Williams, Derrick Rose > Anything out west.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

lol I bet the Bucks are like F8ck it
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #18
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Indiana is not as bad team, and I think that beyond the differences between the conferences, they deserve their place in playoffs.

By the way, I quite like Paul George, for me one of the best rookies of the year.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #19
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Roy Hibbert looks to be a great upcoming post player. Not better than Bynum but nothing to scoff at.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #20
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what if they won the playoffs?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They had a horrible start to the season ,, then mid season coach time , then Granger had health issues... Hanbro. ' came into the fold.
People don't realize they could of buckled the last 20 games were super tough when schedules go , and yet stayed ahead of their rivals the Bucks and Bobcats.
Up until a week ago the Bobcats had a 50/50 chance.

I think they will win at least 1 maybe 2 games against the Bulls.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #22
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

how long has it been? 2004 season?
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #23
xcesswee
Great young streetballer

xcesswee has an OK reputation so far

I hope tickets won't cost a lot because I'm definitely going to one of their games.
xcesswee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:50 AM   #24
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Pacers are capable of winning at least 2 games againts the Bulls. Congratulations to the Pacers for making their first playoffs appearance since 2004.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 AM   #25
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Pacers are capable of winning a game or two. We'll see. They should of have gotten rid of Jim O'Brien a long time ago. His rotations and offensive sets were awful. They still need to give Hibbert a little bit more touches in the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I think the Pacers are capable of winning at least 2 games againts the Bulls. Congratulations to the Pacers for making their first playoffs appearance since 2006.

Fixed.
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #26
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

whoopty fukkin dooo
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #27
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Congrats pacer nation, looking forward to seeing you in the first round.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #28
AAckley1
Decent playground baller

AAckley1 has an OK reputation so far

The Pacers record post JOB-roni makes me very optimistic for next year, especially since we have the funds to make some moves in the off-season. I know we aren't an attractive "big-name" free agent destination, but I don't see any reason why we can't get a high-mid to mid-level talent.

Also, some team could decide that Granger + Draft Picks + Cap Space is worth a more significant player, and with the accelerated progression of PG24, I don't know how we would turn down such a deal.
AAckley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #29
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bulls 1st round exit here we go!
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #30
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope hibbert get's better next season this guy should be putting up 18 and 10 for the pacers
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: