Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 12-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default John Salmons

Had 18 points, 10 dimes, and 4 boards against the Warriors I loved him when he was a Sixers and knew he was capable of games like this. Is he about to step it up and play like this more often?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:47 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I hope so man, he and Martin have been the 3 main bright spots for the Kings. It's looking like a great signing right now. He's really versatile, can play 1, 2, or 3. He can dish, board, defend, or slash. Only thing I really think he needs to work on is his shooting. He's really athletic. I like him a lot, we'd have a better record if he was the starting PG.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Let's keep Salmons, Martin and Artest and trade the rest.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Sounds great to me. Start those three and bench Bibby.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:01 PM   #5
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

co sign
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Sounds great to me. Start those three and bench Bibby.
While were at it, lets just trade bibby. Its pretty obvious he is going to seriously consider opting out anyways.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:51 PM   #7
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Let's keep Salmons, Martin and Artest and trade the rest.

co-sign
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Say the Kings don't trade Bibby for Iverson...

Would you guys still want to trade Bibby and for whom?
Old 12-13-2006, 10:43 PM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Say the Kings don't trade Bibby for Iverson...

Would you guys still want to trade Bibby and for whom?

Yeah but I don't know for whom. Athletic big guy, expirings+draft picks or young players, or another guy who will make us elite. Any of those 3 would be perfect.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #10
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

How about Bibby + K-9 for Rashard Lewis and Earl Watson?

Oh, and Magettee (or however you spell his name) wants out of LA, so we could get him for Bibby. We have Price, Hart, and Salmons run point, while Martin, Salmons and Corey rotate for SG, and Corey, Artest, and Garcia rotate SF. With the swingman we could have, we could run a big or small lineup and be more versatile, plus Corey can shoot. I think this team needs a shot blocker and good shooter to be effective.

Last edited by Showtime : 12-13-2006 at 10:54 PM.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:57 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
How about Bibby + K-9 for Rashard Lewis and Earl Watson?

Oh, and Magettee (or however you spell his name) wants out of LA, so we could get him for Bibby. We have Price, Hart, and Salmons run point, while Martin, Salmons and Corey rotate for SG, and Corey, Artest, and Salmons rotate SF. With the swingman we could have, we could run a big or small lineup and be more versatile, plus Corey can shoot. I think this team needs a shot blocker and good shooter to be effective.

Corey isn't a lights out shooter aka a Mobley, Martin, Stojakovic type. He is more of a shooter on salmons, bonzi, or artest's level. I'm basing that on watching him over a year ago, so he might have added to his game. And I think Maggette isn't interested in being a bench guy, thats why he requested a trade in the first place

But in your trade scenario, would you have lewis playing the 4 because that would result in sac-town having just as much trouble playing down low.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:13 AM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

at this point i'll trade Mike Titty for keith Mcleod ...anybody bout titty could make us better ...thats jus how i feel
RETARD Petrie please something happen please!!!! us kings fans are growing old here
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:08 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe Bibby to Boston, Portland, or Orlando because you might be able to get a young talent. Maybe Jack from the blazers, West or Telfair from the C's, and Jameer from the Magic.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:27 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Jameer would be an interesting peice because we would want a guy that could shoot. I know Orlando wasn't too high on him last year but it seems like they wouldn't make a move now although bibby could be tempting for them
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: