Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
ashbelly
NBA rookie of the year

Question Is it just me, or the lakers have been looking tired the last 3 games?

I've noticed their body language, and it looks like the hot streak from the Allstar break until now is starting to catchup to them. minor injuries are creeping in too. Are they still on a mission to get that #1 Spot or Will they decide to rest their Players ?
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
SavageMode
2EZ

Default Re: Is it just me, or the lakers have been looking tired the last 3 games?

lmfao, I think it's just you but Kobrick Cryant has been crying a lot more lately.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
Askmeificare
Serious playground baller

Default Re: Is it just me, or the lakers have been looking tired the last 3 games?

is part of the master plan
Askmeificare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
asdf1990
College star

They are tired of Kobe bricking shots left and right instea of making the right plays.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #5
fubu05
Say Word?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
I've noticed their body language, and it looks like the hot streak from the Allstar break until now is starting to catchup to them. minor injuries are creeping in too. Are they still on a mission to get that #1 Spot or Will they decide to rest their Players ?

Doesn't matter what they do cause....

Phil Jackson > Spo.

So he'll make the right decision and get them to another finals.
fubu05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Heat007
Unguardable

This is what happens when you spend so much energy on a run over a 20 game span. You start to hit a wall.

It's no different than teams expending a lot of energy to get back into a game down 16 points. But once they're back in it they spent so much energy to get in striking distance that they don't have anything left to continue and they lose.

This is also going to be a big problem for the Bulls as they are an overachieving regular season team expending so much energy in regular blowing their load early.. They're a one-dimensional team who are very easy to prepare against in a playoff series.

They will be exposed in due time.

Meanwhile the Heat have been coasting it and still win, they're saving a lot of themselves for the playoffs when it really matters.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
oh the horror
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007

Meanwhile the Heat have been coasting it and still win, they're saving a lot of themselves for the playoffs when it really matters.[/b]

Meanwhile, the Heat have once again been playing a chunk of sub-par teams, and looking "great" until they hit a wall of actual contenders, and get slapped around.

Lord, some of you are buying into your own hype too much. I hope for your sakes, your team DOES do well, because if not, you're going to have to dissapear from this board for awhile.

We already KNOW Ashbelly there will vanish, and come back under another name.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
bl2k8
Dunking on everybody in the park

wishful thinking, but the way it's going we may be playing NO/Dallas or Portland and then OKC or SA, that would be great.
bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #9
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
This is what happens when you spend so much energy on a run over a 20 game span. You start to hit a wall.

It's no different than teams expending a lot of energy to get back into a game down 16 points. But once they're back in it they spent so much energy to get in striking distance that they don't have anything left to continue and they lose.

This is also going to be a big problem for the Bulls as they are an overachieving regular season team expending so much energy in regular blowing their load early.. They're a one-dimensional team who are very easy to prepare against in a playoff series.

They will be exposed in due time.

Meanwhile the Heat have been coasting it and still win, they're saving a lot of themselves for the playoffs when it really matters.

have you watched your squad this year bandwagoner?

playoffs are a halfcourt game, the heat fail miserably in that that department. bulls however play and win in the halfcourt. yeah you'll get by no d knicks but once you hit boston and are forced into a halfcourt game it's gameover . heat = reg season team and they're not even the best at that!
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
ashbelly
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Meanwhile, the Heat have once again been playing a chunk of sub-par teams, and looking "great" until they hit a wall of actual contenders, and get slapped around.

Lord, some of you are buying into your own hype too much. I hope for your sakes, your team DOES do well, because if not, you're going to have to dissapear from this board for awhile.

We already KNOW Ashbelly there will vanish, and come back under another name.

.. Really ? We are in this b1tch for 7 years. If we don't win it this season, we try again next season and the next e.t.c. Might as well get used to brah
Old 04-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #11
ashbelly
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN

playoffs are a halfcourt game, the heat fail miserably in that that department. bulls however play and win in the halfcourt. yeah you'll get by no d knicks but once you hit boston and are forced into a halfcourt game it's gameover . heat = reg season team and they're not even the best at that!
@ Bulls fans talking about the Playoffs. When was the last time ya'll been to the playoffs ?
Old 04-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #12
bl2k8
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
@ Bulls fans talking about the Playoffs. When was the last time ya'll been to the playoffs ?
this dumbazz
bl2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN

God Bull fans are cocky. You guys troll more than the trolls.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:26 PM   #14
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
.. Really ? We are in this b1tch for 7 years. If we don't win it this season, we try again next season and the next e.t.c. Might as well get used to brah
You've been barely in this for a year.
Quote:
Last.. year...?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

Quote:

Last year.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: