Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
creamanshrimp
I hit open 5-footers

creamanshrimp has an OK reputation so far
Default we are not that good of a team

wtf is going on. we should be blowing this team out
creamanshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
creamanshrimp
I hit open 5-footers

creamanshrimp has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: we are not that good of a team

i still know were gnna win this but its just discouraging the way were playing
creamanshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Pacers get paid to play basketball too, and they have come to play in the play-offs. This Pacers team's record is very deceiving. If not for a bunch of injuries and Jim O'Brien being their coach for a chunk of the season, they'd be a little over .500 in my opinion. They have some really nice young weapons in Collison, Hibbert, and Hanbrough to go with Danny Granger.

It really doesn't surprise me that the Pacers are testing the Bulls. They have everything it takes to be competitive. They are also a bad match-up for the Bulls.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
The Pacers get paid to play basketball too, and they have come to play in the play-offs. This Pacers team's record is very deceiving. If not for a bunch of injuries and Jim O'Brien being their coach for a chunk of the season, they'd be a little over .500 in my opinion. They have some really nice young weapons in Collison, Hibbert, and Hanbrough to go with Danny Granger.

It really doesn't surprise me that the Pacers are testing the Bulls. They have everything it takes to be competitive. They are also a bad match-up for the Bulls.

QFT
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

It is indeed frustrating but atleast we're finding ways to win. It hasn't been pretty but we're still up 3-0. They're a young hungry team. The Bulls have had a bad habit of playing down to competition several times throughout this past regular season, but I think that's only about half of what's going on here. This is a much improved Pacers team and a majority of their guys are playing in their first ever playoff series so they are giving it everything they have and really scratching, clawing and doing whatever it takes to try and get a victory.

With all that being said it's important to note that our Bulls have stood strong against all of the will of the Pacers and still pulled out three victories.
I actually believe this will be better for our Bulls. I wouldn't want them to have a complete easy cake walk against the Pacers because that wouldn't help prepare them for the 2nd round or further if we advance. This is a good test for the Bulls and it shows our guys that if they want to go far they are going to have to take it up to another level and really compete, be prepared, and come out ready to play a full 48 minutes each and every game.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would rather our guys play hard and win close games against the Pacers, rather than breezing their way through the first round against a 76's team that doesn't seem to be trying.

This series will prepare our guys more for the 2nd round than several 20 point blowouts.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Is this thread serious? The Pacers made the playoffs because they play solid defense and don't beat themselves. I am not surprised they didn't blow them out at all. The Bulls are up 3-0 and are clearly the better team. Stop crying. Good god
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:20 AM   #8
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Pacers are a hard-working, hustling team that under-achieved for most of the season. Kind've like the Bulls last year and the year prior to that.

They don't really have any outstanding players other than Granger, but no one on that team sucks as they are pretty deep, nullifying one of our greatest advantages during the regular season - our depth.

Like already mentioned, they're just a less than pleasing matchup for us. That's all. Bulls could obviously play better but let's not sell the team short here just yet.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:30 AM   #9
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

This is disgraceful.

How some people call themselves fans when at the first opportunity they jump on the team?

Listen carefully. Up until the 22 of April of the NBA season of 2010/2011 the Chicago Bulls could not, I repeat, could not have done any better.

62-20, 3-0.

We are that good of a team.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
This is disgraceful.

How some people call themselves fans when at the first opportunity they jump on the team?

Listen carefully. Up until the 22 of April of the NBA season of 2010/2011 the Chicago Bulls could not, I repeat, could not have done any better.

62-20, 3-0.

We are that good of a team.

This board has always been overflowing with negativity. This year has been an improvement (as it should be!) but the last few years people usually only posted to complain after a loss.

I find it frustrating that most of the Bulls fans post on the main forum where the trolls and haters are ruining every thread. When I come in here it is either a ghost-town or personal warfare in here.

Anyway, we all know this team has flaws, but what they have done this year has been amazing and we should all be excited. It will really be a shame if there is a lock-out next season.

It is what it is I guess.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

The Pacers are a great, seemingly consistent defensive team. In fact, they are going to be tougher to beat than the Hawks or Magic. I wouldn't worry about this at all.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #12
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
I would rather our guys play hard and win close games against the Pacers, rather than breezing their way through the first round against a 76's team that doesn't seem to be trying.

This series will prepare our guys more for the 2nd round than several 20 point blowouts.
Keltic, head over to the ChiCitySports forum. There's some good Bulls talk over there, and recently I've been posting there more than ISH. ISH is way too laggy during the play-offs and there's way too many elementary views around here. CCS is where it's at for Chicago sports fans.

Check it out. http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/i...referrerid=343
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

Quote:
Keltic, head over to the ChiCitySports forum. There's some good Bulls talk over there, and recently I've been posting there more than ISH. ISH is way too laggy during the play-offs and there's way too many elementary views around here. CCS is where it's at for Chicago sports fans.

Thanks brother! I will take a look and I just may join up.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #14
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Just avoid houheffna like the plague, he's the worst poster there.

His opinion is law (according to him)
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Is this thread serious? The Pacers made the playoffs because they play solid defense and don't beat themselves. I am not surprised they didn't blow them out at all. The Bulls are up 3-0 and are clearly the better team. Stop crying. Good god

Great point about them not beating themselves. They also remind me of the Bulls before Rose came. A lot of young hardworking decent to good players like Sefalosha, Kirk, Deng etc. Psycho T reminds me of a young Noah, from 2nd best to -11th player, Price, Johes, Rush, Collison, McRoberts, George, Dunleavy, Foster, these guys are no scrubs.
To a casual fan who don't really watch other teams and they just know allstars like Granger and they look at the their record..it's easy to think they are push overs but they are not.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: