Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Someone Make Some Playoff Avatars?

About to upload pics/gifs when I get back home. And Boozer didn't make the cut. And yes it's because I don't like him.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #17
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

( I wanted this one to say winning, but the text wouldn't fit on one line lol

Last edited by Rose : 04-14-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #18
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks sick Rose, I'd keep the text style you had in the first slide since it's easiest to read and this will end up a lot smaller. You have total creative license though.

edit - hows this sound...

Defense (Deng)
Hustle (Noah)
Commitment (Rose)
Leadership (Thibs)
2011 Playoffs (Benny Slide)
We Rep Bulls. (Just Red on Black?)

Last edited by Ruh-Roh : 04-15-2011 at 03:31 AM.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #19
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh
Looks sick Rose, I'd keep the text style you had in the first slide since it's easiest to read and this will end up a lot smaller. You have total creative license though.

edit - hows this sound...

Defense (Deng)
Hustle (Noah)
Commitment (Rose)
Leadership (Thibs)
2011 Playoffs (Benny Slide)
We Rep Bulls. (Just Red on Black?)
Yeah I'll do it later today, or tomorrow. You can tell the order of how I did them based on how creative with the text I was

I'll see if I can make a gif, that doesn't have a watermark on the side or something. And for the Bulls one do you just want Red text on a block of black?
Old 04-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #20
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yeah I'll do it later today, or tomorrow. You can tell the order of how I did them based on how creative with the text I was

I'll see if I can make a gif, that doesn't have a watermark on the side or something. And for the Bulls one do you just want Red text on a block of black?

Yeah, I think that would pop off nicely? What do you think?

Thanks again for doing this
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #21
Rose
nanu nanu

My .gif refuses to work on ISH. It just stops on the first frame.

Sorry guys.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #22
bigdaddyfunk
I hit open layups

bigdaddyfunk is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Whats the link for the Bulls 2011 I rep avatar? I can't see it because I don't have enough posts, lol.
bigdaddyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: