Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation
Default wwe edge retired?

Did he really retired? Any chance of him coming backk? It semeed pretty serious
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: wwe edge retired?

Yea, his doctor told him he should stop wrestling. So yea hes done

Thank You Edge
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hopefully he stays gone a while. I liked Edge, but I haven't found him all that entertaining the last year or two.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seemed genuine enough...or Edge is a better actor than I give him credit for. But if it turns out to be just another angle I would NOT be surprised at all.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Edge is injury-prone, but he utilized his chances and his time very well. His "Ultimate Opportunist" gimmick is awesome.

He should have announced his retirement in Toronto, but anyway. Getting out when you are 90% is much better than getting out broken.

Thank you, Edge!!
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

I liked Edge as a mid card to high mid card talent. When he became a main eventer winning title after title, I didn't like it. He just doesn't appeal to me as a main event talent.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I liked Edge as a mid card to high mid card talent. When he became a main eventer winning title after title, I didn't like it. He just doesn't appeal to me as a main event talent.

I agreed with that for a long time, but really, his mic skills and charisma put him over the top.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

samsies.. I loved him and Chris as a tagteam when they fueded with the hardies. They were hilarious to me when they were the surfer guy gimmicks

I never really liked or bought into the Rated R Superstar stuff

Last edited by Anti Hero : 04-11-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I agreed with that for a long time, but really, his mic skills and charisma put him over the top.
It's not that I didn't like him, he just shouldn't have been a main eventer (same with his brother, The Hardy Boyz and Rey Jr and to some extent Chris Benoit and maybe Eddui Guerro.) He only became one due to that stupid brand split.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He had been talking about retiring lately. Said he had only 1 or 2 more years left in him and didn't want to be one of those guys that wrestles for so long they can't walk properly when they're 50. Sounds like his neck made him make the decision a bit early. I really liked him in E&C and as the Rated R Superstar. Never dug him as a good guy, he just has that something about him that makes me boo him.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #11
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Christian vs albert for the title plox
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love edge when I watched the show. Sad day for the WWE to retire him. HOF.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #13
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

http://www.wwe.com/inside/edge-announcement

damn that's pretty serious. good to see he listened to the doctors and hang his boots.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #14
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I've hated this scumbag ever since that shit with matt hardy and lita went down. i don't watch wrestling anymore, but i still haven't let that go.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

11 World Title reigns? That's freaking crazy.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: