Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default A lot of people have Magic beating Bulls

This is starting to piss me off, not because people are saying that the Magic will battle them in a competitive series, but that they'll handle the Bulls pretty well. The Bulls didn't win 60 games on accident to this point so they should get some more respect. I know they'll really get the respect once they have good success in the playoffs, but for real some people have got to check themselves!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: A lot of people have Magic beating Bulls

Bulls in 7
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #3
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"A lot of people" had the Bulls finishing 6-thth, and the Spurs finishing 8th-9th before the season started.

Who gives a shit what "a lot of people" think? Most people don't know wtf they're talking about.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
"A lot of people" had the Bulls finishing 6-thth, and the Spurs finishing 8th-9th before the season started.

Who gives a shit what "a lot of people" think? Most people don't know wtf they're talking about.

I remember when loads of people said the Bucks would finish ahead of us in the conference too.

I don't even know if the Magic could be the Hawks, let alone the Bulls.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

They could cause some trouble, but it would definitely be an upset.

If Chicago losses, IMO it'll be because of their 2 guard play. Bogans/Brewer/Korver will need to play some good Playoff ball.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have Atlanta upsetting the Magic. Im sure some people don't care for what I'm predicting, as I don't care for their predictions. :
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I could see the Hawks beating the Magic as well.

Regardless of who advances from that matchup onto the second round to face the Bulls it doesn't matter.

The Bulls will NOT lose in the second round. We're going to the ECF.

Bulls will beat either the Hawks or Magic in 6 games.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #8
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I could see the Hawks beating the Magic as well.

Regardless of who advances from that matchup onto the second round to face the Bulls it doesn't matter.

The Bulls will NOT lose in the second round. We're going to the ECF.

Bulls will beat either the Hawks or Magic in 6 games.

I just don't see the Hawks, the same team who easily quits in the last playoffs esp when down early can win but hey, I agree that it doesn't really matter whether its the Hawks or Magic,tho Orlando's "sons"(Nelson, Richardson and Anderson) can get hot and extend the series.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #9
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Couldn't care less what others say. Let them think what they want.

Since they still, ya know, have to play the games, this will get figured out. And that's all that matters.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:33 AM   #10
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

It's not a biggie. And new teams usually are surrounded by a lot of skepticism. We can't get hurt everytime someone predicts against us.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

A lot of people are really stupid.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #12
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So am I the only person nervous about (probably) needing to go through the Magic? Don't get me wrong I am not a Magic fan, in fact I actually hate they way they play Basketball; all inside to Dwight or launching nothing but three's. Unfortunately, the Magic are effective with their 3-point strategy and Dwight Howard is just a beast that keeps getting better.

I think they will be a difficult match-up just because of Howard's improvement and those damn threes being shot all over the place.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #13
Duncan21formvp
Good college starter

Duncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
This is starting to piss me off, not because people are saying that the Magic will battle them in a competitive series, but that they'll handle the Bulls pretty well. The Bulls didn't win 60 games on accident to this point so they should get some more respect. I know they'll really get the respect once they have good success in the playoffs, but for real some people have got to check themselves!

If this was the team that had Gortat, Vince, Lewis, then yes I can agree, but not this team they have here.
Duncan21formvp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: