Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 05-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #31
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Raps Forum Eastern Conference Playoff Predictions

Despite what happened in Game 1, I still expect Boston to win that series. I've been high on Boston pretty much all year long. They were my pick to win it all this year even after "The Decision". I admit, my confidence in them has been a little bit shaken, but I still think they'll pull through. Should Miami beat them however, I believe Miami will go on to win the title. Whoever wins that series, IMO, will go on to win it all. I really believe Boston and Miami are the two best teams remaining, both East and West.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #32
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

boston suddenly looks soooooo old!! i thought their experience and mental toughness would dominate this series but i guess youth/athleticism and talent is enough. The heat have enough talent on their team to single handedly win games regardless of what other teams put out.

If the heat beat the celts easily, i just dont see any team in teh entire league defeating them now. The lakers are suffereing against the mavs....bulls/thunder/memphis are very young and still growing teams that will not stand against the heat.

god i hope celitcs take care of the heat....only team tha tiwll be able to.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #33
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, I expected that D-Wade and Lebron would pretty much have their way with Pierce and Ray. They are significantly better, more athletic, and younger than both of those guys. But I also believed that Boston as a team (all 12-13 players) was >> Miami as a team. And that they would win out playing team basketball. But it's honestly looking like individually Wade and Bron are just so unstoppable that they can win even without having any depth and playing a ton of iso ball. With these first two games, i've been given little reason to keep my hope alive for Boston. But, if they win game 3 on Saturday I will feel a LOT better about this series.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #34
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Even with their win the Celts honestly look like they are on their last legs imo. But unlike the lakers ( ) they will go down with a fight which will make a great series for all the non fans.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #35
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Orlando vs Miami in the Conf. Finals. Miami wins then loses in the finals to the Lakers. I don't think there will be any huge surprises.
Hows LA getting swept for a surprise.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #36
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Hows LA getting swept for a surprise.

i dont think there was a single person out there that thought the mavs would sweep the lakers.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #37
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
i dont think there was a single person out there that thought the mavs would sweep the lakers.
Hence the reason I used the word SURPRISE. Check a dictionary sometime Dr. Bing.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: