Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 04-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #61
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs Round 1: Magic vs Hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Let's take a look at his post all star stats:

27 games

29MPG
42%FG
34%3pt
88%FT
12.6PPG
2.7APG
1.7RPG

You add in that he is one of the worst defensive guards in the NBA and you see a player that hurts the team with poor shot selection. He was traded to the Hawks for table scraps for a reason. They got one good year out of him and now... He just had the worst year of his career since 2002-2003.

Actually, outside of Bibby... There might not be a worse defender in the entire league.

I stopped taking you seriously right after I joined this site, I dont even know why you comment on the hawks.

Root for them and get this stick out of your ass.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #62
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation

Hotlanta is weird. The guy is a Hawks fan, yet he hates the team with a passion, like root for them to fail hate.
J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #63
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
I stopped taking you seriously right after I joined this site, I dont even know why you comment on the hawks.

Do you think it actually matters? I don't really care who you do and don't take seriously. That's all on you.

I don't like them. I checked out on them a long time ago. I haven't watched a game in at least a month and a half. But I do think they're a disgrace to the league. I've seen very few teams with so many players that cared so little about winning. The Hawks franchise is everything that is wrong with the NBA. Or about as much if it as you will see on one team.

Rooting for them is a lost cause because they'll never amount to anything. They're a bastard from a basket basically. They're not wanted by the city and they're jokes to almost everyone else.

I hope 100% that the move somewhere else. Damn... How bad does attendance have to get before they get a clue and beat it? How bad does the situation in ATL have to get? The fans that do show up root for the other teams.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #64
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

I know a lot of ATL natives root for MIA team.

I see Orlando in 6. The Hawks could win,but I just think a better Dwight Howard with a playoff proven scorer in Jason Richardson....Orlando is the better team.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:27 AM   #65
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll bet my favorite fleshlight that Jason Richardson is dark and the Hawks lose
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #66
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Magic in 6 games. Hawks are just fringe contender.
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #67
Magic Vinsanity
Local High School Star

Magic Vinsanity has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
You see no logic. Goodbye

Yeah, great post when you have nothing to say in return due to you being a brainless, clueless fanboy idiot. This is why Magic fans have a bad rep, because of people like you acting like Orlando are better than everybody when they clearly had a worse season than the last two and clearly arent as good as they were.

Retard.
Magic Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #68
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
Yeah, great post when you have nothing to say in return due to you being a brainless, clueless fanboy idiot. This is why Magic fans have a bad rep, because of people like you acting like Orlando are better than everybody when they clearly had a worse season than the last two and clearly arent as good as they were.

Retard.

I don't think we have bad rep, there's hardly any of us around lol. I mean besides Unstoppable at times, everyone else is pretty level-headed.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #69
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

I mean, I'm sorry dude. But you know.... This franchise has brought all this on themselves. It's not like they're being unfairly hated on. Just so many bad choices that I called the team out on when they happened. I told people a few years ago that this is where this team would end up. I actually, I was still a bit wrong because I compared this team to the late 90's teams... That's not totally the case because at least those teams tried. They just got old and broke down by the time 1999 came around. This Hawks crew fails time and time again to simply give effort.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #70
alanLA92
No More Bandwagoners

alanLA92 has decent reputation

Another Atlanta playoff series. Another boring series. Magic in 5 or 6.

I hope that I'm wrong and it wouldn't bore me to watch a Hawks game but then again we all need breaks from watching the playoffs
alanLA92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #71
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This series just seems like it's going to be a dud, at least I hope. Maybe the Hawks get their asses kicked again they'll put one of their 4s on the market. They should anyway, not like they're a couple little tweaks away from making this roster a contender and they're in cap hell.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #72
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This series just seems like it's going to be a dud, at least I hope. Maybe the Hawks get their asses kicked again they'll put one of their 4s on the market. They should anyway, not like they're a couple little tweaks away from making this roster a contender and they're in cap hell.

Horford needs to develop at the 4. Stop making him a 5. They have got pieces to be competitive(45-50 games) the next 3-4 years. Joe Johnson is not a SG and I believe due to his contract being impossible to move,you trade Josh Smith for as much value as you can get.

Joe at the 3 has a clear cut advantage offensively. Marvin Williams is a bench guy,and a bust as a high pick. They need balance.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #73
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Magic have been disappointing this season. Time to step up now.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:12 AM   #74
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got tickets to game one!
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:41 AM   #75
Magic Vinsanity
Local High School Star

Magic Vinsanity has an OK reputation so far

Remember in our 2009 Finals season we were 2-1 down to the Sixers and lost home court? I can see the same happening this year.

Whats Courtney Lee upto these days? I wonder if we could get him back lol
Magic Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: