Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-15-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Florida Players arrested (AUDIO RECORDING)

The players actually being arrested happened this past weekend sometime, but they've released a 34 minute audio recording of the conversation they were having while being arrested. It was two Florida players and a manger. I honestly had no clue who either player was. I think one was red shirted and the other barely or never played. The third guy (the Adel kid) is/was the team manager.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...-Gonna-Get-Off

The actual recordings are broken up into three 11ish minute segments and are down the side of the page on the left. I've only listened to the first tape, but it sounds like the team manager is the only one with his head on straight.

Seriously, though, why would you go around breaking into cars if you were a scholarship athlete at a high level D1 school? I'm not trying to be "holier than thou" because I did my fair share of shit when I was 18-20, but actually breaking and entering into vehicles never crossed my mind. I know athletes being arrested at D1 schools is a very common occurrence these days, but it still baffles me how kids with so much don't seem to think, and then throw it all away in a blink of an eye.

You're a freakin athlete at big time University!! Go to parties, meet and bang chicks, walk around campus and be treated like a god...what more could you possibly want?!?!
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: