Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 04-16-2011, 05:04 AM   #16
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation
Default Re: The Score vs. Sportsnet vs. TSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I did lose a bit of respect from the Score after watching some "Grudge something something" MTV-style show where someone calls out a bully from high school and they have a pathetic boxing match to settle the grudge. One of the most worthless things I've ever seen on TV.

And Renee Paquette, why must you be such a big WWE fan?!!? Noooooooooooooooooo

It adds to her charm Q, Renee Paquette, what a babe. (L)
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:33 AM   #17
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
It adds to her charm Q, Renee Paquette, what a babe. (L)
She's awesome. There's definitely better looking girls out there but her being into sports is such a gigantic plus. The things I'd eat out of her ass...

I generally like most of the Score personalities except that one douche who's always on those Bud tours or whatever. He adds nothing to the channel.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy fck every fckin playoff game is on sportsnet one.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #19
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh, and TSN has the best sports news anchor pair of Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJUv2u_GQ9g
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:20 AM   #20
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I generally like most of the Score personalities except that one douche who's always on those Bud tours or whatever. He adds nothing to the channel.

SO TRUE! I don't see the point in him ..from what ive seen he knows shit about anything and all he does is go on those bud yours or is a producer for Gerry DEE.
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #21
SESSEL15
High School Starter

SESSEL15 has an OK reputation so far

TSN definately has the best anchors.

I hate sportnet, Greg zaun was teaching how to pitch or something during a baseball pre game; annoying as hell.

I love the Scores diversity. I also appreciate that they don't put every Toronto game first in a highlight show. They put the most important games first. I just really hate that one thing with the girl asking those trivia questions, she sucks.
SESSEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:58 PM   #22
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I just really hate that one thing with the girl asking those trivia questions, she sucks.
How dare you...
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #23
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BACK FROM THE DEPTHS...

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda feeling Sportsnet's re-brand (www.sportsnet.ca). Definitely FEELS less cheap. Maybe its that TSN just really doesn't seem to be trying very hard anymore, and they've given off a real 'douchey" feel the last 6 months or so, but I've been watching that channel less and less.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #24
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Sportsnet looks like a much crappier version of fox sports was 5 or so years ago.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #25
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
Sportsnet looks like a much crappier version of fox sports was 5 or so years ago.
Wow, this. This is what I thought of too!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #26
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I'm going to send in a video to next years Drafted on The Score.. we'll see what happens lol
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #27
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
I'm going to send in a video to next years Drafted on The Score.. we'll see what happens lol

ISH Represented!!
Old 10-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #28
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

ISH Represented!!

If I make it I'll rep ISH hard. I'll start working on my video soon and I'll post it on YouTube so you guys can give me ideas to make it better.

I was thinking of posting old hockey vids of me destroying ppl
Old 10-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #29
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
If I make it I'll rep ISH hard. I'll start working on my video soon and I'll post it on YouTube so you guys can give me ideas to make it better.

I was thinking of posting old hockey vids of me destroying ppl
I bet Scores won't allow you to clearly promote anything else without permission on air on their channel. You might be able to sneak something in though.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I bet Scores won't allow you to clearly promote anything else without permission on air on their channel. You might be able to sneak something in though.

I'll fit in into my victory speech lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: