Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Rate Obama's presidency out of 10

For me, 3.3 out of 10 so far.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate Obama's presidency out of 10

5/10

bad:

he's too 'drony'
he's not politically crafty
he's not powering through his agenda (though this is exceedingly difficult with congress etc.)
he didn't end the wars
could have been a potential all time president, but failed to deliver (the country was ripe for a rebound and a rebirth, he hasn't done enough to bring 'hope' and 'change'
didn't chart a path on immigration and illegals (US has 12M illegals that need to be dealt with and a need for educated, skilled immigrants, and that hasn't been addressed. Australia, Canada and the UK have immigration policies that benefit their countries, the US immigration policy damages their's)

good:

Obamacare (whether you like it or not it is a HUGE political victory)
f@gs and weed (happened under his watch, and while largely a state issue, he could have f*cked with them more if he wanted to)
his election ended racism (jk)
Bin Laden
saved Detroit
Gadaffi, Mubarak
stimulus bill (HUGE money maker)
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #3
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Idk about a 1-10 rating but I'll just say him and George W both sucked donkey balls (not awake enough to come up with something more creative). Somebody in the media said a week or two ago that "Obama leads from behind". I absolutely agree.

Yeah.. they were touchstones in all the wrong ways
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation here

4/10 for me

That's a failing grade. Only reason he doesn't have the 1/10 I'd give George W Bush is because Obamacare did get me low-cost insurance, so I can't be too mad at him.
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

low cost

Shit is a total rip off
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
low cost

Shit is a total rip off
Nice citation of statistics. You totally changed my mind.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #7
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation hereDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
low cost

Shit is a total rip off

I have insurance for the first time since 2007, so I'm good. Before this Obamacare, I couldn't find any coverage that wasn't $100+/mo.
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8

I have insurance for the first time since 2007, so I'm good. Before this Obamacare, I couldn't find any coverage that wasn't $100+/mo.
It's been a while since I was looking at it but the cheapest I could find with Obamacare was about 1200 annually I believe... plus a 6,000 deductible.

Yeah no thanks

Free health care. We're. America, this is stupid.

"But why should I have to pay for...." shut up.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #9
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Obama has to go down as one of the worse ever. Not a hater, but based on what he's done...the next President as a lot of work to do.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:35 PM   #10
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

0. Worst president everrrrrrr
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
oarabbus
NBA rookie of the year

oarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation hereoarabbus has a near all-star reputation here

He's not as bad as George W.

So 4/10
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #12
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F*ck him.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:31 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8

How about getting a better job??

People are too lazy to work nowadays.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #14
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarabbus
He's not as bad as George W.

So 4/10

Him and Bush are two sides of the same coin.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #15
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4/10. Slight improvement from Bush who was 2/10 in my book
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: