Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #136
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Bump.

Any thoughts on Ep. 5?

Still waiting for a stream or torrents
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:43 PM   #137
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

That just seems like such a dumb way to take someone prisoner(Tyrion) and not letting Ned and her kids know way ahead of time.

I agree with the King, Ned is dumb, you got to take out Daenyrs and her brother.

i really hate gay scenes in these shows. first True Blood and now Game of Thrones and they make it so real

i would've liked to see more of Jon Snow...
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:51 PM   #138
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

http://eztv.it/
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #139
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=132813&
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #140
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
That just seems like such a dumb way to take someone prisoner(Tyrion) and not letting Ned and her kids know way ahead of time.

I agree with the King, Ned is dumb, you got to take out Daenyrs and her brother.

i really hate gay scenes in these shows. first True Blood and now Game of Thrones and they make it so real

i would've liked to see more of Jon Snow...
What part of the story involves a gay scene? I cant recall at the moment..
Old 05-16-2011, 12:46 AM   #141
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
the book explains it better. she was traveling with just her and her guard, when tyrion showed up it was unexpected and he had more men with him.she tried to hide from the imp at first but he recognized her so the only way she felt safe was to call out all the people loyal to her father and get them to help her. remember that at this point she thinks tyrion tried to kill bran. who knows what tyrion may try to do to her out in the open road like this.

Quote:

the book is much more subtle about renly's relationship with the knight of flowers. the gay scene does not take place in the books, but it does help explain why renly does what he does later on.

this was the best episode so far, alot of action and alot of great character moments. this episode has deviated the most so far from the books, but i can understand the reasons for the change and it does translate better this way on the screen.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #142
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
What part of the story involves a gay scene? I cant recall at the moment..

that scene wasn't in the book. the book dropped hints that floras and renly had something going on but it was very subtle.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:53 AM   #143
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
that scene wasn't in the book. the book dropped hints that floras and renly had something going on but it was very subtle.
I think I remember something about that..
Old 05-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #144
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What i hate about this show is that i feel like any characters i like will die.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:03 AM   #145
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Oh damn, I just read that the 5th book is being released this summer.

Since the show is doing well so far, that means 4 more years of this ish, especially since it only gets better.

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

In between that time, Martin might even be able to wrap it up.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #146
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
What i hate about this show is that i feel like any characters i like will die.
It is true. Noone is safe, but that's one of the best qualities of this story
Old 05-16-2011, 01:16 AM   #147
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
Oh damn, I just read that the 5th book is being released this summer.

Since the show is doing well so far, that means 4 more years of this ish, especially since it only gets better.

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

In between that time, Martin might even be able to wrap it up.
Actually some books may be split into 2 seasons.. I cant remember which ones but I think it was the 3rd and 4th novels. Thats due to them being so large..
Old 05-16-2011, 01:26 AM   #148
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Actually some books may be split into 2 seasons.. I cant remember which ones but I think it was the 3rd and 4th novels. Thats due to them being so large..

Oh damn, you're right. I forgot how long some of those were lol.

Dance with Dragons is supposed to be the longest so far.

But unless it explores the upcoming Winter, I still can't imagine it being the longest book when it's all said and done.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:35 AM   #149
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
Oh damn, you're right. I forgot how long some of those were lol.

Dance with Dragons is supposed to be the longest so far.

But unless it explores the upcoming Winter, I still can't imagine it being the longest book when it's all said and done.

I forgot to mention that the producers of the HBO show actually mentioned the whole 'spliting into two seasons' thing.. I forget if I read it in an article or in the behind the scenes short.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #150
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So there's 4 books, with a 5th this summer? Will that be it or more to come?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: