Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #1486
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I thought AFFC was worse than ACoK.. And to be honest, I didn't think ADWD was all that bad. I couldn't even tell you what happens in ACoK because my first read through went by so fast I got some details from ASoS mixed in there.

At first I thought AFFC was pretty garbage, but you have to really take that book in and read slowly. It gives you a lot of clues and puts together things that are happening in the background.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #1487
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
New Season 2 Trailer: Price for Our Sins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVSc...layer_embedded

If you need any more hype for the upcoming season...watch this. It just set my expectations to the highest I've had for a show in a longgg time.

Its going to be epic.

For those who read book 2....

You can see Tyrion holding up a green vile...green fire for the battle maybe?

Epic trailer. And to answer your question.... Yes Tyrion is holding up wildfire or whatever they call it
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #1488
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

5 new "Pledge Your Allegiance" Trailers came out yesterday. 5 mini trailers for House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen and Greyjoy.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...nce-40656.html
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #1489
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
5 new "Pledge Your Allegiance" Trailers came out yesterday. 5 mini trailers for House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen and Greyjoy.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...nce-40656.html

I just got five separate boners.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #1490
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I just got five separate boners.

12 more days.

HBO has gone all out promoting this show.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #1491
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
12 more days.

HBO has gone all out promoting this show.

Some scenes I can't wait for in white:

The battle of Blackwater, The Fist of the First Men, Jon Killing the Halfhand, Dany arriving in Qarth and wearing the local garb that exposes one breast.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:49 AM   #1492
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I pledge to house Stark in the name of the rightfully decreed king of the north Lord Commander Snow ... at least I guess it's house Stark?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #1493
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I thought AFFC was worse than ACoK.. And to be honest, I didn't think ADWD was all that bad. I couldn't even tell you what happens in ACoK because my first read through went by so fast I got some details from ASoS mixed in there.

I'm nearing the end of AFFC and it has been drudgery at times. I don't know how that will translate into the HBO show, in white: I don't see how watching Brienne ride around asking about a "highborn maiden of three and ten" could keep an audience's attention.

My guess is that the producers will combine AFFC with ASOS and ADWD.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #1494
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I just finished season one.

The Dragon Queen...I pledge house of Targaryen

(partly because I don't want to wear hot ass armor and dragons are the shit; I get to be cool with a dragon).

Last edited by Go Getter : 03-27-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #1495
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I pledge allegiance to House White and name R'hollor as my savior
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #1496
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I just finished season one.

The Dragon Queen...I pledge house of Targaryen

(partly because I don't want to wear hot ass armor and dragons are the shit; I get to be cool with a dragon).

When they grow up they ain't that cool anymore , minor spoilers:

they start misbehaving and destroying things and killing people after growing up.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #1497
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I pledge allegiance to House White and name R'hollor as my savior
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #1498
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
When they grow up they ain't that cool anymore , minor spoilers:

they start misbehaving and destroying things and killing people after growing up.
bastard
Old 03-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #1499
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks for the dragon spoilers asshole
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #1500
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He is messing with you guys, later we are informed that the dragons are weak and won't grow much due to their eggs hatching so late which turns them basically to epensive pets.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: