Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #1516
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
anyone know of HBO live streams available?

I don't get HBO and usually just torrent the stuff the following morning or w/e, but would really like to watch tonight!
it should be up on torrents after an hour or so, the quality would be much better then a stream. i'd rather wait.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #1517
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it should be up on torrents after an hour or so, the quality would be much better then a stream. i'd rather wait.

True. I suppose I've been waiting for months, another hour or two won't kill me.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #1518
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1519
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone who isnt watching Game of Thrones coming on right now enjoys fondling their prostate while eating grapes.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1520
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Just started watching. Pretty amazing
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #1521
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Just started watching. Pretty amazing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I gotta wait for a link on demonoid
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #1522
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I gotta wait for a link on demonoid

Nall I meant the the few episodes in general I just watched today. About to watch this new episode in a sec.

Anyway who is the short guy whose always getting fcked?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #1523
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Nall I meant the the few episodes in general I just watched today. About to watch this new episode in a sec.

Anyway who is the short guy whose always getting fcked?

Tyrion Lannister, brother to the queen. One of the best characters in the entire series.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #1524
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

It cant be understated how perfect Jack Gleeson is as Joffrey.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #1525
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
It cant be understated how perfect Jack Gleeson is as Joffrey.
I take it he pissed you off for real
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #1526
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

epic episode to kick off the new season. man that felt like a blockbuster movie produced/acted hour of entertainment. not sure if the show has gotten a lot bigger budget or if Walking Dead became so bad its making GoT look this good. the variety of scenery, tyrion through half of it, and a lot crammed into it was more than i was expecting
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #1527
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I take it he pissed you off for real

I aint even mad

Just from reading Joffrey's character throughout the books and then watching Jack Gleeson play him he does a really good job portraying what I think GRRM was going for.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #1528
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

I'll grant a free cookie to whoever posts a torrent for the first episode!!!!
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #1529
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

kinda reminds of skyrim....
Old 04-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #1530
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri
I'll grant a free cookie to whoever posts a torrent for the first episode!!!!
linkage
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: